aberdeen-music

KT Tunstall plus support

misterdale

Mon 21 February 2005 - Caf

Tickets 6 (4 concessions & regulars)

Doors Open: 8pm

Show Starts: 8.30pm

As seen doing her one-woman band thing on Later, KT Tunstall is a sparkling new songwriter with Chinese blood, a Scottish heart, great legwarmers and a cool name. KT celebrates classic singer-songwriting in the tradition of Rikki Lee Jones, Carole King and Fleetwood Mac with an articulate, accessible, immediate brew of rootsy sass, wistful quandary and after-hours atmosphere. The latest in a line of outstanding contemporary Scottish songwriters including Fran Healy, Teenage Fanclub and The Beta Band, KTs unique perspective offers a rare intensity through its gripping lyrical bite and heartfelt melody.

www.kttunstall.com

• 1 month later...
Totally amazing gig!! Such a talent!! The support band wiz pretty good ana like! Travelled down from St Andrews' date=' and luckily survived the icy roads home! Bx x[/quote']

I was up from Edinburgh, the roads around Perth when I was driving back at about 1am were MURDER!!!!!!!!!! About 20 feet of vision, all the road markings and cats eyes were covered in snow, I nearly stopped and snuggled into my emergency sleeping bag!!!!!!

But it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it, I fuckin' love that girl!!! Liquid Rooms next week, WOOT!!!! Might even pop through to Glasgow this arvo for the HMV instore... :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon: