aberdeen-music

Gauging Interest!

Jim Stax

I Know!

And I apologised profusely to the somebodies for it! We all have to learn!

Did you know that 'Queen of the Deen scene' Shaz has a big hat in the office and just pulls random names out of it for gigs. No mystery to this promoting lark you know. I'm getting my own hat based on the phone directory so be expecting me at your door to drag you to Drake's to be right happily entertained. (I often take names out of her hat by the way, there is a limit to my patience).

Is it like the sorting hat from Harry Potter? Picture the scene....GOFONES are called up in front of it and it shakes for a while before booming "You're booked!!!!....8th January!!!"

Then ...............(insert name of another local band) step up, and it guffaws for a while before telling them to piss off.

Anybody interested in the Gaugers?

I saw them quite often in the 70s..........they were interesting. Arthur could be quite heavy, too.

Do you want to hear about my paper clip collection?

My Canadian ex-girlfriend collects bar-codes (honestly....she was a bit of a Maths whizzkid, and enjoyed deciphering them!)