aberdeen-music

best christmas film?

shaun

Guest haigyman
Muppet Christmas Carol....or Flash Gordon which is always on over the holiday season' date=' and is one of the best films ever.[/quote']

what do you mean brian blessed approaching?!

dispatch war rocket ajax!

hands down it's

Santa Claus: The Movie

Dudley Moore was born to play patch the elf. I'd say he's a living legend but unfortunately he's dead so I can't.

John Lithgow is purely evil and the candy canes are reminiscent of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Fucking Fantastic.

It's on dvd now too- sainsburys is selling it for 7.99 buy it now and watch it in every month of the year.

Muppet Christmas Carol deserves honourable mention too

Guest RockMonkey

Very impressed with the number of "It's a Wonderful Life" votes here! My faith in humanity is being restored. My ex hated the film and so my tradition of watching it on Christmas Eve was abolished for ages. Nightmare before Christmas is excellent, as is Scrooged,Miracle on 34th St (black and white version)> Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence (good but very heavy going)... that's it for me i think!

Guest tv tanned

I forgot about Nightmare Before Christmas, so good.

I recall tipping 3/4 of a tub of popcorn over some little twat who wouldn't shut up during the film.

It worked as he promptly left the cinema.

Guest RockMonkey

Waste of popcorn Hobbes! I had that when I went to see Lord of the Rings, these 2 "birds" (as I can only see fit to describing them) talked all the way through, then at the end stood up and one said to the other "I didnae get tha'"... I nearly kicked her in the family jewels so to speak. My friends had to physically hold me back!

Guest tv tanned
Waste of popcorn Hobbes! I had that when I went to see Lord of the Rings' date=' these 2 "birds" (as I can only see fit to describing them) talked all the way through, then at the end stood up and one said to the other "I didnae get tha'"... I nearly kicked her in the family jewels so to speak. My friends had to physically hold me back![/quote']

a bird with family jewels?

Mastrick quine then?