aberdeen-music

Im quitting Element 106 and Spike

Hog

See' date=' i'm not sure those comments actually make sense. You don't like Element, but it doesn't mean they're unispiring and dull, it means your tastes don't run that way.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

it means they are uninspiring and dull to me.thats why "i personally think" and "thats just my opinion" was included in my post.

i would have liked your post better had you tied in the "tastes dont run that way" with something diahhorea related.you could have said something clever and smart about verbal diahhorea which would have kept with the oh so apt shit theme.

anyways, dont fret, i'm just offering my thoughts.its healthier to be honest and get it all out then keep it in...the stink may linger but you can always go to another room for awhile.

cheers

steve

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it means they are uninspiring and dull to me.thats why "i personally think" and "thats just my opinion" was included in my post.

i would have liked your post better had you tied in the "tastes dont run that way" with something diahhorea related.you could have said something clever and smart about verbal diahhorea which would have kept with the oh so apt shit theme.

anyways' date=' dont fret, i'm just offering my thoughts.its healthier to be honest and get it all out then keep it in...the stink may linger but you can always go to another room for awhile.

cheers

steve[/quote']

Cant say your hoover music really inspires me either. Oh well, horses for courses. Unfortunatly for you Steve, both Element and Spike are continuing. :up:

Guest Scorge Spike
Thanks to everyone for their kind words *speech* lol. Especially' date=' the guys from both bands who have respected my decision and been ace to play with. Cheers to Reap, Femora, Black Atom, Hot Mangu, etc, Flash, Kirk T, everyone.

Remember I have a gig with each band to fulfill! So come along if you can.

I really hope both bands continue. Spike will, Element should because they are ace lads. :up:[/quote']

It was a short, yet rather splendid time in which I could call you a bandmate. I can't make it on the 8th sadly, but will not doubt catch you for a blethor at some point.

Scorge salutes you. :gringo:

It was a short' date=' yet rather splendid time in which I could call you a bandmate. I can't make it on the 8th sadly, but will not doubt catch you for a blethor at some point.

Scorge salutes you. :gringo:[/quote']

Indeed man, you rule. Good to hear that you and Jake are continuing. All the best to both of you.

That's just like handing in your notice at a job and your boss walking you from the premises!!! Cold' date=' very cold...[/quote']

Not at all, it's more like splitting up with your bird, but asking her to lend you money that she promised you the week earlier!

It's not meant to be cold or bitchy, personally i don't really care, it's an e106 issue, hog has left now, and good luck to the gel master himself. But what goes on this forum is far from reality and not as important as actually getting on with things! We don't feel it a necessity to run everything through this web page. We were gonna keep things as a surprise, but hey nevermind no big deal!! :up:

We will be back next year now, but with e106 line up number 4. New guitarist to come, but he will remain a surprise until the time comes. You will have to wait till our next gig in the early new year to witness yet a newer sound - strange i know! But always something inspiring! No worse for sure!! :)

. :band:

Guest tv tanned
Not at all' date=' it's more like splitting up with your bird, but asking her to lend you money that she promised you the week earlier!

It's not meant to be cold or bitchy, personally i don't really care, it's an e106 issue, hog has left now, and good luck to the gel master himself. But what goes on this forum is far from reality and not as important as actually getting on with things! We don't feel it a necessity to run everything through this web page. We were gonna keep things as a surprise, but hey nevermind no big deal!! :up:

We will be back next year now, but with e106 line up number 4. New guitarist to come, but he will remain a surprise until the time comes. You will have to wait till our next gig in the early new year to witness yet a newer sound - strange i know! But always something inspiring! No worse for sure!! :)

. :band:[/quote']

hint for those auditioning, bring a choc-ice and pot noodle with you.

Possession of a DJing cat will also stand you in good stead.

;( Nooo! Thats not fair, I was all ready to pull out all the stops getting all the way over from Belgium and then on up to aberdeen on the train to be present at the final element gig with Hog, to say "Bad Hog, leaving while I'm busy scaring teenagers in Belgium" and "I'm gonna miss you!". As it is now I have an expensive ticket going all the way to Aberdeen just to see Mike for a night, and I bet you he won't even play his bass. Hee.:devil:

All the best Hog, I hope to see you around when I'm back after scaring the teenagers in Austria as well. :kiss: and a BIG HUG!