aberdeen-music

Im quitting Element 106 and Spike

Hog

Yeah, a bit of a turn up for the books.

Im finishing up due to personal reasons. One bad thing after another, and a guy can only deal with so much.

Thank you very much too the guys from both bands, please continue without me, your all true gentleman and are my buds.

If I have entertained just one person in Aberdeen then its been worthwhile. To the guys in MMW, love you all too lol.

Thanks to the people in the Ab-music scene who been really nice and supportive, not all of you are backstabbers lol.

Thanks

Scott :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be able to play a final gig next Thursday, I do believe that we have been offered a spot. I would just pop along to play for 10 minutes though because Im going to Jo McCaffertys leaving party.

Thank Moshulu Rob, it was a pleasure to play at Mosh :up:

I might be able to play a final gig next Thursday' date=' I do believe that we have been offered a spot. I would just pop along to play for 10 minutes though because Im going to Jo McCaffertys leaving party.

Thank Moshulu Rob, it was a pleasure to play at Mosh :up:[/quote']

Jo's leaving party is on the Wednesday Herr Hogg :p

And hopefully you will still see the Hogg shaped one doing the odd appearance with Emma, which indeed, should be odd !!!

Cheers

Stuart

Woah this is whack...

What are Spike going to be now?? One guy and a drummer who doesn't know what fecking 3/4 time is.. i mean - CMON SCORGE MATE!! I think you should leave the music and do a comedy double stand up act - that would rock!!

Me: Scorge, give us a little beat in 3/4, just anything

Scorge: Huh?

Gregor: 3/4 Scorge, just play any beat

*Scorge blank expression*

Me: Oh my fucking god... it's over...

*snigger* man that was FUNNY!