aberdeen-music

drakes christmas party?

Guest down smile

all i know is that there's an open mic on xmas eve with ziggy and dave dixon from the needles hosting which will probably be brilliant, and a gig on the 22nd featuring deadloss superstar and the stacatto set - and given that both bands like a drink and feature members of the drakes staff, i guess it'll be like a staff party foe us:)

Guest not a statement

23rd december - josephine and my band cuts are playin drakes. Dont know if its a christmas party but its near to christmas anyway so we could all wear santa hats and buy those fake beards and have a jolly old time.:band: ho ho ho

Hooooraaah

Everyday is a christmas party in Drake's. Correction to the open mic Cristmas eve special. Ziggy is not infact co hosting as he will be away in some spawny foreign land. It may well be Steve Crawford and Dave Dixon ripping up the stage. Either way it's gonna be a hoot and this will infact, as I have just decided, be the official Dr Drake's Christmas party!!! There, I got to make a directorial decision!!! At last. MWUH MWUH MWUH...