Guest neil ex
thats right

rock action xmas party

sat 11th December in sleazys

tickets available from

www.synergyconcerts.com

they will go very very fast

people are welcome to stay at chateu maxwell

Hey Faxwell, would you be able to buy me a ticket pretty please? V low on money right now, and wouldn't like to miss out...... I still owe you 6 bucks aswell, sorry! :help:

Alternatively' date=' you can see Masamune at Moorings that night, but they won't have a singer for the gig as I'm going to this Xmas bash instead, sorry.[/quote']

OK in that case they can play some other time instead, sorry. There's several other bands with singers present and correct that would like to play that gig. No offence.

Guest stuartmaxwell

james orr complex is superb

he can play that album live almost note for note

he has snake fingers, its crazy!!he is up there are one of the finest players i have heard, but the great thing is he can write an awesome song!!

plus he is in ESKA :D

i nominate him for playing the next SHIFT event

ooh sounds grand...but i'll be at Kill Your Timid Notion...so many bloody options! Torqamada play drakes that night too!! aren't we spoilt?!

shaz

Damn straight we are spoilt!

Really want to see part chimp cause their shit (ie;music) is amazing but my faith will be lying with the moorings and the masabitches that night.

james orr complex is superb

Fucking right, it was crazy watching his hands go at shellac. He is quite talented on the guitar you might even say, or maybe not if you are a fucking idiot. Wonder if i'll have enough time to drive from the moorings to edinburgh to catch him and part chimp?!!

Oh yeah, dj'ing from mogwai aswell on this night if i remember rightly from the poster at liquid rooms.