aberdeen-music

annoying friend people

purplefrodo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i need an inbuilt hot-SINGLE-girl-detector...in fact no the perfect one would be an inbuilt hot-single-intelligent-funny-into good music-doesn't do selfharm--isn't a user-girl detector...or maybe i'm way to picky.

what's wrong with people that self harm? i know a few hot, single, intelligent, good music liking, decent people who just happen to self harm without letting anyone know.

and oh, if you demand that your women fit all the above criteria, well, it's no wonder you're single :up:

Guest you_nazi
man i need an inbuilt hot-SINGLE-girl-detector...in fact no the perfect one would be an inbuilt hot-single-intelligent-funny-into good music-doesn't do selfharm--isn't a user-girl detector...or maybe i'm way to picky.

yeah you are :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
what's wrong with people that self harm? i know a few hot' date=' single, intelligent, good music liking, decent people who just happen to self harm without letting anyone know.[/quote']

People can self-harm if they want, just keep it to yourself otherwise some might think you're trying to make it someone else's problem. If they don't let people know about it, how come you know?

People can self-harm if they want' date=' just keep it to yourself otherwise some might think you're trying to make it someone else's problem. If they don't let people know about it, how come you know?[/quote']

Oh you know what I mean, they don't let people know as in a "hey, i'm x and i self harm, look at my scars", it's very much something confided in me.

I could probably talk for hours on the whole self harm issue, it's obvious that some people do it for attention seeking purposes, but then again, you have to question if someone is entirely stable if they need to seek attention in the first place.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Oh you know what I mean' date=' they don't let people know as in a "hey, i'm x and i self harm, look at my scars", it's very much something confided in me.

I could probably talk for hours on the whole self harm issue, it's obvious that some people do it for attention seeking purposes, but then again, you have to question if someone is entirely stable if they need to seek attention in the first place.[/quote']

Yeah, I know what you mean, just me being a bit of a cheeky cunt in my old age! I would have to say you're right, the phrase "attention-seeking wannabe-fucked-up-kid self-harmer" is a personal favourite.

3Rhiannon_Catherine_Henry_J_s_31_10_03.JPG

I can see your point purplefrodo' date=' if I were you, in the middle of persuading this princess to take it in the pooper (don't try and say you weren't) and her friend interrupted me, I'd be pissed too.

After a while

Apart from posting this story on the wasteland, that was your fatal error.

HAHAH,.. what the hell.

This is exactly what happened. Only, I think it was last Monday? [but maybe it was Wednesday]. But basically the story matches other than I don't remember sayin I'd be driving him, because I was well out of it. And, I think we left when it closed.

But i remember talking to some guy and my [male] friend started being a bitch; i said to ignore him because he always gets like that when he's drunk, and then I think he did drag me away a while later. I can't really remember much so it probably wasn't ...

Oh, anywaaay.