aberdeen-music

annoying friend people

purplefrodo

O.K this happened on wednesday so i guess i should be gettin over it, but i'm not so here goers. I was in 'shulu tother night, last wednesday, and it was gettin towards the end of the night. I saw this abslolute hottie of a girl walk before my eyes. After a while i pluck up the courage and go up to talk to her. We start talkin and things seem pretty cool. At least she didn't twell me to take my face for a shite anyways. Then her mate starts gettin all grumpy and givin me evils, a guy by the way. She says that he's like that when he's drunk. But she has to give him lift home, anyways we dance and go back to the seats. I go away to le tiolet and when i come back i go for a drink. I then decided to talk to her some more, however, i see her leavin with said 'grumpy dude'. Now what the fuck! this pisses me off, i would never ruin a mates night by draggin them away just cos i'm jelous. Or maybe i've gotten the wrong end of the stick.

your thoughts...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do both of you think that?

I have no idea what Gill thinks...she's like sleeping or something..*shrugs*..

she's the "quiet poster", i don't think she's ever posted any comments, ever...but she does come on here...*shrugs some more*..

she's LIKE sleeping? Death is LIKE sleeping. Have you checked she hasn't passed away?

she's locked away in her room...or she could quite possibly be in the kitchen with our creepy flatmates...but i'm not willing to rescue her from them...she wouldn't rescue me either..so it's only fair.. :rolleyes:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Sounds like the guy was getting jealous. When guys say they're happy to be just friends, they're lying. It really means "OK, I'll take no for an answer for the time being, but I still want to trap you so I'll hang around with you in the hope that you will eventually agree". Don't worry about it 'Frodo, Moshulu isn't exactly short of available talent. Plenty more where she came from.

Whats the best night to check out moshulu? only been once at it was for biffy.. :help:

Monday - MUD Club: Rock, Indie, smattering of heavier rock, hip hop, electronica

Wednesday - Flying Circus: Cheesy tracks and lunacy. Grown men dressed as old women or lumberjacks or whatever shouting about Slipknot and frozen t-shirts.

Friday - Bondage: Rock, Indie, Metal, smattering of hip hop, electronica

Saturday - Air Guitar: Classic rock galore!

Friday and Saturday have the back room open as well so there's twice the choice of bars and music!

Monday - MUD Club: Rock' date=' Indie, smattering of heavier rock, hip hop, electronica

Wednesday - Flying Circus: Cheesy tracks and lunacy. Grown men dressed as old women or lumberjacks or whatever shouting about Slipknot and frozen t-shirts.

Friday - Bondage: Rock, Indie, Metal, smattering of hip hop, electronica

Saturday - Air Guitar: Classic rock galore!

Friday and Saturday have the back room open as well so there's twice the choice of bars and music![/quote']

so which is the best.... :rolleyes:

Guest haigyman
Sounds like the guy was getting jealous. When guys say they're happy to be just friends' date=' they're lying. It really means "OK, I'll take no for an answer for the time being, but I still want to trap you so I'll hang around with you in the hope that you will eventually agree". Don't worry about it 'Frodo, Moshulu isn't exactly short of available talent. Plenty more where she came from.[/quote']

that's an AWFUL lot to assume from the given information