aberdeen-music

Would you dump your partner if...

Mouse

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go home if you don't have anything nice to say. A classic example of someone who hides behind a computer screen thinking they are cool :rolleyes:

go home?

and no, i don't think "hide behind a computer screen" thinking i'm "cool". it just happens i think you're being pretty idiotic. what did you expect? everyone to think it was a huge deal and to sympathise and feel sorry for you? news flash; no one cares about your pathetic "problem".

Pssh. Women.

I'd actually hate to be a guy, I mean girls say that guys are so hard to understand, but to be honest I have to side with the guys. Women are complete mysteries. I even confuse myself at times.

We're not just argumentative and unwilling to drop something like that even after an apology with the opposite sex, we're like that with each other too.

go home?

and no' date=' i don't think "hide behind a computer screen" thinking i'm "cool". it just happens i think you're being pretty idiotic. what did you expect? everyone to think it was a huge deal and to sympathise and feel sorry for you? news flash; no one cares about your pathetic "problem".[/quote']

No I expected advice. Your obviously the idiot for thinking wrongly. 1-0 to me. No, you want all the attention and hope that no one will care. 2-0 to me.

*awaits for another holier than thou reply*

No I expected advice. Your obviously the idiot for thinking wrongly. 1-0 to me. No' date=' you want all the attention and hope that no one will care. 2-0 to me.

*awaits for another holier than thou reply*[/quote']

advice?

good god. it's common sense. sounds like your relationship is about as strong as your grasp of the english language.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
From my experiance' date=' a woman is a mysterious thing. Apologise and mean it BUT keep track of how much she does this as it could be her way of gaining power in the realationship. I know this sounds daft but sounds simlar to what happened to me, she may want you to always crawl back. Over something as silly as this, it does make you wonder over her intentions.[/quote']

Terrific point, bang on the money. I had an ex like that, the word "sorry" just wasn't in the spoilt little fucker's vocabulary. The last few weeks were spent with her saying "I think we should end it", not because she wanted to, but to try and make me go all snivelly and apologetic when I had the square root of fuck all to apologise for. So, one night I called her bluff. When she suggested we end it, I agreed with her and her jaw hit the floor. I said "I agree with you, you've been doing my fucking head in and I'm sick of it. You've got a great body but I don't worship it". Cue a stunned response of "Right...........OK..................FINE!" and a drama-queen style flounce out of the room. It felt great, it really did. Revenge at last! All's fair in love and war, they can often be the same thing!

Mouse, don't let her manipulate you like this, she sounds like a schemer you're well shot of. Of course, we only have your side so maybe you're a total cunt! Sheesh. Relationships.

Just stand up to her and say "Well fine then! You won't mind if I see other people then and there's many cute barmaids in Triple Kirks and Exodus I heard!" and she'll come running back or run off and you are free to leer at women in dark clubs from thereon out!

Come on! What are you a man or a...

Aye. Nevermind.

Guest tv tanned

Well I just wasted time reading this.

I am not sure whether I feel sorry for you or not for wasting your time with an evidently vacuous airhead. If you really need advice over what do do with someone so fucking irrational and stupid then you're in biggus trouble.

Did you check if she had the painters in?