aberdeen-music

Would you dump your partner if...

Mouse

they called you silly for ignoring them?

Basically I was speaking to my gf online last night and we were having a laugh, then she ignored me for one minute, and that annoyed me coz she thought it was a joke but I didn't have a lot of time and just wanted to speak to her. I wasn't mega pissed off at all. Then I asked her a question bout something to which she ignored so asked her later, and she got pissed off just coz I said she never answered. Then I called her silly in a joking way, mainly for ignoring me earlier and taking things so serious. Now we are arguing, she wanting me to apoligise and now all of a sudden theres "no point in us going out", over this?! I'm not ending 8 months over this! It's rediculous, if I was in her position I wouldn't of even argued bout her calling me silly

Do you think she cares, or is she bored and looking for a quick way to get rid of me?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have an ego, apologise even if you're think you're right - if you knew the amount of fuss that i've seen over the last few days solely because people have refused to apologise, then you would do so in a second.

By the way, I think you're being slightly unrealistic if you're getting upset over someone not speaking to you for one minute. If she's suggesting that you should break up, it'll be because of your overreaction, not because she wants a quick and easy way out.

Bite the bullet, apologise and move on.

Don't have an ego' date=' apologise even if you're think you're right - if you knew the amount of fuss that i've seen over the last few days solely because people have refused to apologise, then you would do so in a second.

By the way, I think you're being slightly unrealistic if you're getting upset over someone not speaking to you for [b']one minute. If she's suggesting that you should break up, it'll be because of your overreaction, not because she wants a quick and easy way out.

Bite the bullet, apologise and move on.

I don't have an ego and did apoligise! She still ain't happy. Plus I'm not unrealistic, keywords: wasn't mega pissed off at all. So I never overreacted (bloody internet, everyone gets the wrong end of the stick)

From my experiance, a woman is a mysterious thing. Apologise and mean it BUT keep track of how much she does this as it could be her way of gaining power in the realationship. I know this sounds daft but sounds simlar to what happened to me, she may want you to always crawl back. Over something as silly as this, it does make you wonder over her intentions.

there's no possible way she could have been speaking to anyone else on msn but him. she couldn't have "ignored" him because maybe she was typing to someone else in another window. there's no way...

IS THERE?!

DUN DUN DUN!

:laughing:

In all seriousness, if your relationship was stable, you wouldn't worry about not having much time to speak to her as you'd have the future to speak to her in - so perhaps you're answering your own question Mouse. Learn to be a bit more easy going Mouse, it'll do you wonders in a relationship..get upset about the major things, not the little trivial things that occur on a daily basis.

simple :)

hmm, us girlies do have a talent for making a huge fuss out of nothing. The thing is, if she was prepared to end it over something like that then maybe she was looking for a way out anyway, and kinda manufactured a fight so she wouldn't feel so bad about it.

But I don't know, when my boyfriend and I fight it's usually over something stupid, but it's horrible at the time and seems really serious. Give her some space then speak face to face if she's still upset about it.

I don't have an ego and did apoligise! She still ain't happy. Plus I'm not unrealistic' date=' keywords: wasn't mega pissed off at all. So I never overreacted (bloody internet, everyone gets the wrong end of the stick)[/quote']

You only have one more choice - punch her in the face and push her down your stairs

Just to clarify - it sounds as though she's a bad person and you sound like a pretty lady so, you know what to do.

p.s oh yeah and dont talk to your girlfriend on msn messanger. Its quite possibly the worst possible method of conveying your implications about anything unless you flood the screen with mood matching emoticons and it normally still comes off wrong.

(not birdman)

My people are really helpful here these days :rolleyes: There is a difference between being annoyed a very little and being very pissed off, so why jump to the conclusion I'm the latter when I clearly stated I'm not.

Don't matter anyway, people on another forum gladly gave me advice with no problems. Thanks to the ones that did give me advice :up:

To update on the "situation" I told her to drop it because I apoligised and ment it, but she refused. I phoned her and she hung up. I'm trying to sort it, she ain't bothering. She says there is no point in going out and it hurt her, why, because I called her silly?! I've said in the past to her what would she do if I didn't speak to her, to which she replied nothing