aberdeen-music

To ALL fans of good rock/metal music!!

Dan G

In this months Metal Hammer it has a list of the top 50 bands you should check out:

In the number 1 slot is ALEXISONFIRE

In the number 4 slot is THE BLED

Both of these bands are travelling the atlantic to play Moshulu on the 5th of December (this sunday)

Hiding With Girls are playing again and they were excellent when they played here last time. Also My Mind's Weapon are playing but I don't give a fuck if you come and watch us... just please come show your support for a fantastic bill, cos if you keep coming - then Moshulu will keep getting great bands.

Tickets are ONLY 8, which is ridiculously cheap to see 2 of the top 4 bands of 2004/05 (according to MH) as well as a great English band and MMW.

So that is:

ALEXISONFIRE

THE BLED

HIDING WITH GIRLS

MY MINDS WEAPON

Sunday 5th Dec.

I might also add that Breed 77 and Black Atom shall be ripping it up in Moshulu on the 2nd of Dec (thursday) so make it a week of metal!!

Thanks

Dan

In this months Metal Hammer it has a list of the top 50 bands you should check out:

In the number 1 slot is ALEXISONFIRE

In the number 4 slot is THE BLED

Both of these bands are travelling the atlantic to play Moshulu on the 5th of December (this sunday)

Hiding With Girls are playing again and they were excellent when they played here last time. Also My Mind's Weapon are playing but I don't give a fuck if you come and watch us... just please come show your support for a fantastic bill' date=' cos if you keep coming - then Moshulu will keep getting great bands.

Tickets are ONLY 8, which is ridiculously cheap to see 2 of the top 4 bands of 2004/05 (according to MH) as well as a great English band and MMW.

So that is:

[b']ALEXISONFIRE

THE BLED

HIDING WITH GIRLS

MY MINDS WEAPON

Sunday 5th Dec.

I might also add that Breed 77 and Black Atom shall be ripping it up in Moshulu on the 2nd of Dec (thursday) so make it a week of metal!!

Thanks

Dan

I've been told by Jamesy that i am going to see you guys and The Bled etc.

but Im not coming in unless Jamesy has a big X on the back of one hand and a big O on the back of the other.

From Wayahead.com

THE BLED/ALEXISONFIRE Wedgewood Rooms Portsmouth WED 01/12/2004 20:00 order

THE BLED/ALEXISONFIRE Oxford Zodiac - Over 14's Oxford FRI 03/12/2004 19:30 sold out

THE BLED/ALEXISONFIRE The Cockpit Leeds SAT 04/12/2004 19:30 order

THE BLED/ALEXISONFIRE Moshulu Aberdeen SUN 05/12/2004 19:30 order

THE BLED/ALEXISONFIRE Newcastle University Newcastle TUE 07/12/2004 19:30 order

THE BLED/ALEXISONFIRE Manchester University Manchester WED 08/12/2004 19:30 sold out

THE BLED/ALEXISONFIRE Mean Fiddler - Over 16's London THU 09/12/2004 19:00 order

THE BLED/ALEXISONFIRE Carling Academy 2 Birmingham FRI 10/12/2004 18:30 order

if i had money i'd be going to breed 77 then lamb of god on sunday.

however i am poor.

so i shall *hopefully* be going to see the bled/alexisonfire/hiding with girls/mmw on sunday instead.

i'm quite looking forward to seeing mmw' date=' they seem to be quite a controversial band for some reason ;']

That is because everyone who has a go at them has no idea of what they are talking about!

ASSHOLES!

if i had money i'd be going to breed 77 then lamb of god on sunday.

however i am poor.

so i shall *hopefully* be going to see the bled/alexisonfire/hiding with girls/mmw on sunday instead.

i'm quite looking forward to seeing mmw' date=' they seem to be quite a controversial band for some reason ;']

You'd be much better off coming to the Thursday gig as I hear a highly controversial

event my be occuring within the Atom camp! Not to disrespect the Sunday as I'm sure MMW are very controversial too. They do have a guitarist the swings both ways... In a manner of speaking...

Johnny Truant > Hiding With Girls.

That's subjective. After seeing JT twice and HWG once, I would much rather see HWG again than JT.

Therefore it hasn't turned into a dodgy line-up.

If some people are allowed to voice there opinion as if it were gospel then surely I am allowed to as well? :)