aberdeen-music

**TORQAMADA!!** -** Sat 11th Dec!!**

Dizzy Storm

TORQAMADA are a brutal four piece death rock outfit based in Glasgow. The last 18 months has seen them touring extensively all over the UK with Ex-Girl, the Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster & Amen, losing a lead singer, and then returning as a much stronger band in spring 2004. .

Their brand of evil rock action would find its way onto any mix tape along side: AMEN, THE EIGHTIES MATCHBOX B-LINE DISASTER, WASP, IRON MONKEY, THE DEAD BOYS, THE BRONX, ZEKE, HELLACOPTERS, TURBONEGRO, MURDERDOLLS, MOTLEY CRUE, THREE INCHES OF BLOOD

WWW.TORQAMADA.COM FOR MP3'S ETC - GO LISTEN

AND THEY PLAY DRAKES ON SAT 11TH DEC TO REPLACE SLUTS OF TRUST WHO CANT MAKE IT - BIT SHORT NOTICE BUT HOPE WORD GETS ROUND...!!

support from THE MIGHTY HUMAN GENERATOR & 1 TBC (IF THEY'D ANSWER THEIR PHONE OR PM'S!!! CHRIS?!)

DOORS 8PM

Guest neil ex

Sluts of Trust?

I saw them the last time they played in Drakes. The singer commented on my lapsus linguae t-shirt in the toilets, he spoke about them for a bit then said 'fuckin' nice one man' in a broad Glaswegian accent when i left the toilet.

True Story!