aberdeen-music

What The Fuck - Exodus

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ancient Mariner

that 's exactly what Exodus needs: cut out the guys in t-shirts and those with no self-respect, leave more room for those who have made an effort and have a chance with girls.

that 's exactly what Exodus needs: cut out the guys in t-shirts and those with no self-respect' date=' leave more room for those who have made an effort and have a chance with girls.[/quote']

:swearing: Yeah, who the fuck you think you are man? You being serious?

No chance with girls?

I dress as I feel comfortable, not the way EVERY single bam dresses - modern jeans with a crappy checked shirt and loadsa gel through their hair. PISS OFF!!!

No-self respect? I respect myself enough to spend hours in the gym every week getting a fucking better body than assholes like you will ever have.

I was under the impression Exodus was a reasonable Moshulu alternative, obviously it's not.

I get in the Priory and Espionage dressed like that! it's just jeans and a t-shirt, nothing extreme at all. Maybe I'll try dressing in a way which shows 'I respect myself', and maybe get in and teach you some respect.

:swearing:

I'm not that mad, say what you want, but I think I was quite appropriately dressed...

*calming down*

Hmmmm...I spoke to the manager and he says he has never refused anyone entry because of the way they were dressed...

Well that's what the bouncers said, I've never even been there before. My mate's been refused twice now. I don't see what the deal is with my attire...I mean, it's Exodus, not a Hollywood showbiz bash....

Their loss of custom......:moody:

good on exodus. If im on a night out with a hot bit o stuff and take her to exodus' date=' the last thing i wanna see is a bunch of goth/heavy metal type people there. if i wanted that id go to moshulu. so there!

Think you better ask mummy for some topman vouchers. :ding:[/quote']

I aint wasting money at Topman. I like my jeans tight and cheap.

And the shoes guys wear on the town nowadays? Aye, give me a break.

Converse Allstars all the way.....

Rant over......

i usually get in no problem, with a leather trench coat on and the most scruffiest jeans ever. Last time i was in me and my mate got into a bit of slam dancing with two other guys, we got away with it while they didn't. My best advice is to go into Triple Kirks for a few drinks then head up to Exodus, they are usually less strict letting people in from Triple Kirks as you are basically already in the building and the door staff wonder about watching out for trouble makers, if they see you behaving yourself your more likely to get in. :up:

Guest Ancient Mariner
good on exodus. If im on a night out with a hot bit o stuff and take her to exodus' date=' the last thing i wanna see is a bunch of goth/heavy metal type people there. if i wanted that id go to moshulu. so there!

Think you better ask mummy for some topman vouchers. :ding:[/quote']

You may be joking, but u are spot on. Plus, i think there maybe a "third way" between denim (which should only be worn down mines) and leather (which should only be worn by bikers, which this bloke obviously is, but he's not on the freelove freeway, he's in a club)

15 years ago I couldn't even get in Codonas looking like that. The only places that would admit me were the The Moorings, The Satelite Bar, The Venue, The Sloe Club, Caesers Palace, and The Ritzy (on a Thursday).

Now I get to refuse groups of bams wearing shortsleeved shirts not tucked in. Revenge is sweet. The conversation goes like this:

Me "Sorry but I cannot admit you looking like that".

Bams "Why not? What's wrong with the way we're dressed?"

Me "You don't meet the standards set out in our dress code."

Bams "But we like heavy metal - honest, he used ti be a goth, and that man owned a moped once."

Me "Trust me you really don't want to go in there."

Bams "Yes we do".

Me "Well it's Mohawk night and you don't have mohawks."

Bams "That disnae bother us."

Me "Are you absolutely sure you want to go in there?"

Bams "Yes!"

Me (produces electric razor and fires it up) "OK then PREPARE TO BE MOHAWKED!"

Usually does the trick.

15 years ago I couldn't even get in Codonas looking like that. The only places that would admit me were the The Moorings' date=' The Satelite Bar, The Venue, The Sloe Club, Caesers Palace, and The Ritzy (on a Thursday).

Now I get to refuse groups of bams wearing shortsleeved shirts not tucked in. Revenge is sweet. The conversation goes like this:

Me "Sorry but I cannot admit you looking like that".

Bams "Why not? What's wrong with the way we're dressed?"

Me "You don't meet the standards set out in our dress code."

Bams "But we like heavy metal - honest, he used ti be a goth, and that man owned a moped once."

Me "Trust me you really don't want to go in there."

Bams "Yes we do".

Me "Well it's Mohawk night and you don't have mohawks."

Bams "That disnae bother us."

Me "Are you absolutely sure you want to go in there?"

Bams "Yes!"

Me (produces electric razor and fires it up) "OK then PREPARE TO BE MOHAWKED!"

Usually does the trick.[/quote']

can we do that for a laugh one night flash. i'll stand at the door wi ye with my mohawk a' spikey and stuff. would be well fun.

Topman is everything that I hate in the world, taking the form of a shop! (Something like the devil taking the form of a Vauxhall Nova idea).

I went in once to have a look and some of that stuff is a total joke!! Pretty boy heaven. I mean, i'm not goth, I don't dress like Jameso (unless playing a gig and partly becuz missus would kill me... haha) - i just dress normal. What would possess ppl to wear anything from Topman?? It is ridiculous!!

God, I'm so despressed and ashamed at society! Damn it all! Damn it all to hell! I hope we blow up the moon and destroy the planet like in The Time Machine..

or we should at least all go back in time to when ppl didn't wear stupid Topman shite!!!

GAHHHH!!!!! *dies ranting.....*

Anyway back on topic, that is rather gay of Exodus but it's not really worth going there!!

Sure you can hold the razor. We could also setup a little barbers chair using one of the tiger skin stools and some duck tape. If there's only 1 or 2 bams then we can over power one and mohawk the fucker. Yeah!

YAS.

adn can we shave their head with workmans grease and a cut throat razor.

straight to the fucking bone......literally.