not even have enough space for them to turn a

round!!

Maybe we should all stop eating meat!

It's not unhealthy or lacking enough essentials

because all the vegetarians around the world

are still perfectly fine and healthy.

Now the main problem is:

- Should we continue eating meat as the world's

population continues to expand rapidly??

- Or should we stop eating meat and everyone changes to

become a vegetarian?

(since it's considered to be

cruel to kill other life forms)

Benefits of becoming a vegetarian:

Freedom for all farm animals!

Eating less unhealthy food

No need to cut any animal bodies or organs=> more convienient & less mess

Eating more healthy food!

No more interference with the animals' life and death.

Increase in animal population!

More animals to conduct researches on.

No more artificially caused extinction of any animals!

and many more!!!

(not birdman)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should like totally just all hug the trees and smoke a reefer dude...

Fuckin hippies.

A/ I'm not supporting this you cunt!! - Tristen

b/ This isn't Adam hence (not birdman) - PaulDW

Personally I think It'd be a good idea however to reduce the amount of meat we produce. If that fials then fucking kill all the people and machines that produce processed meat because some of the stuff they do is totally appaling i.e

Injecting chicken with beef protiens from unknown areas of the animal so it can hold more chemicals and water.

selling the unusable pulp beat thats been pushed through a mesh screen for 30pence a kkilogram, washing it down and binding it together with many chamicals and other meat forms to sell in the supermarket at 15 per kilo. As one reputable person involved in the governmental end of managing the safety of this meat stated "Its become more profitable than dealing Crack cocaine on the street"

My apologies I didn't see that.. Wouldn't it be easier to set up a new account for yourself then?

I think you have an interesting point there... I have tried though to get motivated by this issue, but I really struggle. There is no doubt that these folk dealing with processed meat are in the wrong, but in mnay cases by law, what they are doing can sometimes be within the law... I just try and only eat fresh meat anyway when I do, processed meat really ain't the way to go in my opinion.

But I can't get away from the fact that I enjoy eating meat... So I am a little biased.

I think we should be omnivores, as that's what we are.

as for the comparison between chickens and bears ... depends if the bear is endangered or not, I assume that there are a damnd sight more chickens than bears, and chickens take weeks to reproduce, bears don't.

I am all for good animal husbandry, I abhor factory farming, I always buy free range / organic, this might be pointless, but, at least I factor it into my buying habits.

If anything, cannibalism should be encouraged, as there are too many stupid humans on this planet.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

!!! Defiled farmland wont sustain life. What can you do to end the hunger? When there is no grain to feed the butchered cows, when there is no grain to feed yourselves, then you will see that money cant be eaten !!!

native south american farmers had it right, be a part of the land, use it for a while, and move on, let it regrow, blanace its self out...All aboriginal peoples seem to have the correct way of living with the land, respect and "take what you need", not based on greed ...

sadly, I can't see that working in these times of greed.

but.......

......More animals to conduct researches on......

Eh????

Ok to test products but not to eat?

I see animals as there for us to use for our consumption, not to be cruel but to use for our need.

human life is more valuable to me than an animal's life, and I don't see why we need stop eating lovely meat....

native south american farmers had it right' date=' be a part of the land, use it for a while, and move on, let it regrow, blanace its self out...All aboriginal peoples seem to have the correct way of living with the land, respect and "take what you need", not based on greed ...

sadly, I can't see that working in these times of greed.[/quote']

This is pretty much the problem I think in a nutshell. Perhaps if meat were largely subsidised in our diets, then we could damage these ridiculous factory farms huge profits.

Personally I think its time to get back to basics and whip the fuckin wigwams out!

(not birdman)

Guest Neubeatz

There are enough resources to feed the worlds population with ease, just not the compassion required to enable it.

If you look at large parts of South America that appear to have been turned over to grass land to fatten cows to put burgers in Bejing Macs, then there is wholesale mismanagement of the resources of our planet,

If the same effort was put into sustainable resource production, then ..................

Some people never get meat, its too expensive, they get neep bree, mmmmmmmmmm

Capitalism will eat itself....

Guest allsystemsfail
Maybe we should like totally just all hug the trees and smoke a reefer dude...

Fuckin hippies.

Hippies? A suggestion. Forget the stereotypes. Have been vegan for 18 years. Was vegetarian before that. I ain't no hippy. And I don't smoke dope.

Guest allsystemsfail

as for the comparison between chickens and bears ... depends if the bear is endangered or not' date=' I assume that there are a damnd sight more chickens than bears, and chickens take weeks to reproduce, bears don't.

[/quote']

It matters not whether the animal being abused is a bear or chicken. Cruelty is cruelty.

Guest allsystemsfail

but.......

......More animals to conduct researches on......

Eh????

Ok to test products but not to eat?

I see animals as there for us to use for our consumption' date=' not to be cruel but to use for our need.

human life is more valuable to me than an animal's life, and I don't see why we need stop eating lovely meat....[/quote']

Animal life, as is all nature, is not the servant of man. Humans have no special place. To believe so is arrogance.

Guest allsystemsfail
Meat tastes good. It's natural to eat meat. Animals in the wild do it. People do it. Therefore' date=' eat meat. Especially rare steaks...[/quote']

It is ridiculous to compare the eating habits of humans with that of animals. Non human animals eat flesh as they must. They do so instinctively. They cannot consider as we can.