aberdeen-music

Name Change.

Guest neil ex

Guest neil ex

I've spoken to Hugh Dallas and he's been having trouble registering on a-m, so I've agreed to let him share my account. Since he's going to be the one mainly using the account, would it be possible to change the username to 'Hugh Dallas' please?

Guest neil ex
Sharing of user accounts is not permitted.

Well it's just Hugh's been having trouble finding somewhere he can register a free email account without having to give out his location and details. The SFA have advised against him giving out such personal information on the internet. Could you not just make an exception this once, or do you aswell have a problem with Hugh? I think he'd be a great addition to the site.

Guest neil ex

I could name three usernames that i suspect share accounts, but I could be wrong. I can't name names as I'm already a wanted man. This post will likely get me into trouble anyway.

By the way, when would you like my thread reports in? There's been quite a few nasty incidents this week...

Hugh

I think they only registered together because Gill doesn't have a computer. It's Alex who uses the account anyway.

all true..but my Gill has got a computer now, woo...she's getting her "ubroadband" tomorrow, so we're branching off...

(Gill only ever 'viewed aberdeen-music' when she was usuing my computer, well she made -one- post, but never the less, i'll miss her:(....even though she's just accross the hall)..

..would it be possible to change the name of the account? to make it 'official that we've seperated'?please?..This account would be mine, and Gill will be creating a new one(as she's had no activity on this one)..

all true..but my Gill has got a computer now' date=' woo...she's getting her "ubroadband" tomorrow, so we're branching off...

(Gill only ever 'viewed aberdeen-music' when she was usuing my computer, well she made -one- post, but never the less, i'll miss her:(....even though she's just accross the hall)..

..would it be possible to change the name of the account? to make it 'official that we've seperated'?please?..This account would be mine, and Gill will be creating a new one(as she's had no activity on this one)..[/quote']

More reasons for me to believe that Gill has passed away.

Ban them they broke the rules!!!!!!!!!!! :bat:

PFFFFFT.........MEAN..

We never noticed that we couldn't make a joint account...if we knew it "wasn't allowed" we wouldn't have done it.

..Gill is not dead, she's just got her own computer now. she's still fully full of life. mhmm.