aberdeen-music

Kitchen Cynics

Guest Zeenat Aman

Guest Zeenat Aman

Well, I am a lucky person, for various reasons too many to go in to here, apart from three...

1) I have the honour of having a lovely collection of new Kitchen Cynic songs on that great wonder of technological progress... compact disc.

2) I play on some of them :p

3) There is a song written for me!

I love em, like I love the early days of spring, the kiss of a loved one, the taste of a juicy... pair!

What is the official word on these songs, will they be released soon?

Best wishes

Philip x

*blushes in acute embarrassment*

The new Kitchen Cynics CD is called "Master of the Fuzzy Fadeout", and will probably be on CD-R only, as no-one will want to release it. However I think it has a lot of charm, plus (thanks to Philip, Mike and Duncan)) some musicianly bits for a change.

My CD recorder died, but a new one is arriving tomorrow, so I'll be frantically copying CDs for a few days. Philip....I've finally sent copies of YOUR wonderful disc to WFMU (New York area), Radio Centraal (Antwerp), and Dream Magazine (Nevada City). I'll send out more after the new machine arrives.

I would love to play with GOFONES.....I think Neil Ex has the right idea, in all aspects of his life apart from the one involving necrophilia, which I find dead boring.

Dave is half-right...I am focussed on the shapely curves of latin-american dancers (as was he on Saturday night....however it was a one-sided obsession...these gorgeous creatures had no time for aged ugly "dead-fly" dancers for some reason which I fail to comprehend) :(

Guest Zeenat Aman
*blushes in acute embarrassment*

The new Kitchen Cynics CD is called "Master of the Fuzzy Fadeout"' date=' and will probably be on CD-R only, as no-one will want to release it. However I think it has a lot of charm, plus (thanks to Philip, Mike and Duncan)) some musicianly bits for a change.

My CD recorder died, but a new one is arriving tomorrow, so I'll be frantically copying CDs for a few days. Philip....I've finally sent copies of YOUR wonderful disc to WFMU (New York area), Radio Centraal (Antwerp), and Dream Magazine (Nevada City). I'll send out more after the new machine arrives.([/quote']

Great title... could I maybe have on of those yummy CD-R's when you've got the cover together etc? It's to cover my session fee, you have a choice, either give me a CD-R or buy me a MK II Mellotron. :p

Many thank's for sending my demo's off to those places, greatly appreciated.

:up:

Great title... could I maybe have on of those yummy CD-R's when you've got the cover together etc? It's to cover my session fee' date=' you have a choice, either give me a CD-R or buy me a MK II Mellotron. :p

Many thank's for sending my demo's off to those places, greatly appreciated.

:up:[/quote']

The covers are now done, with credits duly given etc...........one will be winging its way to you soon

(Jesse Poe sings on a song we wrote together......his band have also re-recorded it beautifully!)

Graham.....that would've been the Great Scots Rock Discography. Apparently my career went down the plughole in the late 90s, which was news to me, as I didn't start playing live until 2003, and had my first US CD release and New York Radio session the same year.

Dave,,,,thanks for the tip, although I'm an e-bay virgin (no credit card for a start).

Guest Zeenat Aman

Thank you Alan, your gem of an album arrived in the post today...

The John Peel intro is a nice touch. Wow, we work well together... I feel a nice side project should maybe come about?

:up:

i have a copy of the xmas single from the kitchen cynics. it's going on fudge's xmas cd (out dr drakes 23rd dec). it features some beautiful imagery' date=' but i don't want to give anything away. it's set in drakes at xmas time though. nice. :)[/quote']

what's the tracklisting for the xmas CD, is it finalised yet?