aberdeen-music

The Mooring's fucking rocks!!!

friendlybikerdude

Just saying that I went there on Friday for the first time' date=' as invited by a mr Flash, and the place rules! Flash is a decent guy, introduced me to this amazing cider stuff. I'm off there again now for more drinking before my anatomy test tomorrow.[/quote']

Sorry I didn't have more time to talk with you - hope Dave looked after you OK.

Did you make your anatomy test OK? What course are you doing?

I'm usually in the bar Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights... apart from this Friday when my other work has it's Christmas party. Look me up next time and we can swap more biker tales, compare road rash etc.

fairly plowed into the Adelstones last night as well.

and Wray and Nephews. hahahaha. ooh, [paintstripper in your mouth.

I cant remember much fae last night James. were we at a party?? I walked out of my flat and found a broken number plate, and I dont know why it was there, but i remember holding it onece.

:(:(

and Wray and Nephews. hahahaha. ooh' date=' [paintstripper in your mouth.

I cant remember much fae last night James. were we at a party?? I walked out of my flat and found a broken number plate, and I dont know why it was there, but i remember holding it onece.

You muthafucka he had an exam today! What's this about a party?

and Wray and Nephews. hahahaha. ooh' date=' [paintstripper in your mouth.

Man that cider is hot stuff!!

Whatever that paintstripper drink was, I doubt I'll be drinking it as much as the Addlestons.

Yeah we ended up gatecrashing a party, nothing was happening at all, and our girl interests had been kicked out by then. you fell asleep in the random person's flat though. did exam, I fail them all the time in Anatomy, so that's cool.