aberdeen-music

msn 7 beta

Untitled

it's a BETA edition though.. which is probably still full of bugs. BETAs are the version sent out while still making changes to the program.. before the final editions.

i'd watch what i was doing..

it's a BETA edition though.. which is probably still full of bugs. BETAs are the version sent out while still making changes to the program.. before the final editions.

i'd watch what i was doing..

Always do.

But they wouldn't be able to make final editions without beta testers so I'm happy to do it. I used 6 when it was still beta and had no problems' date=' so fingers crossed this will be the same.[/color']

I was going to download it a while ago, but like Gilly said, the beta version of things serve the purpose of testing/debugging, Why use a bug ridden version when you can wait about a month or so for a less buggy version? Fair enough, if it was a new console/pc game then it would be alright, but its only bloody MSN for christ sake

bugger beta games aswell' date=' i remember when gta 3 came out on beta. Everytime i completed the first mission it would fuck up- EVERYFUCKINGTIME[/quote']

ALthough beta games are bug ridden, a lot of titles have been scrapped after the beta, starfox 2 for the SNES, which looked (and played) like the potential amazing game it could have been.