golden rule

werewolf corps

jimmy lucifer

project: ven hell

karloff

metal lickers

&

the cuts

And why are we so far down your list, damn you o beared one!!!(you are now off my x-mas card list)

But on a real note, is the cd good? and will i be recieving a free copy?!!? mini says he will give head for a free copy, id take him up on the offer if i was you......

Guest valley69
And why are we so far down your list' date=' damn you o beared one!!!(you are now off my x-mas card list)

But on a real note, is the cd good? and will i be recieving a free copy?!!? mini says he will give head for a free copy, id take him up on the offer if i was you......[/quote']

save the best band till last i see!

Guest valley69
Or are they hoping that people have trailed off by then and turned their stereo off?

Na im just kidding.....or am i?????? yes i am....i bet you i look like a right jerk off now....

hmm im thinking..... :ding: ah yes there it is..you are a fucker.

Guest valley69
Have to concede defeat here' date=' the lightbulb thinking man is the work of pure genius.....any inconvenice is all my fault from here on in........[/quote']

you are just a little shit looking to cause trouble on your parents pc...bye bye little boy

Guest valley69
Harsher words never been spoken.....i had admitted defeat.....then you kick me in the croch (however u spell it) at my weakest moment.....as for the parents pc comment' date=' never a truer word spoken this time....i cant afford one of them fuckers[/quote']

korvainia- otherwize known as ' school bully'

Guest valley69
School bully' date=' lol, im not that young......

Mmmm the cuts....are you al chivers ex girlfriend?[/quote']

well youre old enough to know better than not to make people feel like twat, even if i did call you a fucker to begin with. No im not al's ex.

Guest valley69
When did i make you feel like a twat?!? if you mean my original turn off stereo comment' date=' it was clearly a joke and i took it back

U are the nasty nasty one........!!![/quote']

fuck.i didnt really read it, just skimmed over it. sorry sir. hang on u said i looked like a jerkoff, i was prob pissed off at that. Once my temper has been fuelled by a beer or two im likely to explode

Guest valley69
Bad grammer' date=' it was myself i was calling a jerkoff, just bad english used, read slowly and all will be well!!!

Beer is the creator and solver of all problems.....(quote: Homer Simpson)[/quote']

ah ok, apologies for aiming abuse at you. The internet doesnt really convey what people are trying to say. Ah homer...the comment of a pure drunk because only a drunk man can say that alcohol can solve problems that alcohol has created.

ollie out.

sorry again korvainia.

ah ok' date=' apologies for aiming abuse at you. The internet doesnt really convey what people are trying to say. Ah homer...the comment of a pure drunk because only a drunk man can say that alcohol can solve problems that alcohol has created.

ollie out.

sorry again korvainia.[/quote']

Worries....all gone.....life is good again....until next argument fuelling thread!!!

i didn't get a cd from them. i assumed they were fake. they are' date=' aren't they?[/quote']

no they aren't fake...and i'm sure they find that comment very hurtful! they put alot of effort and hard work into their music.

i dropped the cd in by on friday...after recieving it from the band on monday. the guy who collected it from me seemed very drunk and may have been under the influence...if you know what i mean. ;)

to sum it up...i am very dissapointed Ghost Of Fudge. :moody: