aberdeen-music

Im gonna make an acoustic ep

Hog

Yep. I am going to record an acoustic mini EP (because I bought an electro-acoustic geeetar)

Its going to be out before Xmas. Nobody will want to buy it so when its out, pm me (if you want) and I will send a free copy. Im a photographer so artwork is no problem. Just got thoughts etc that I want to get off my mind via music, although, this EP will be instrumental apart from maybe one song.

It will be mellow with a wee bit of prog, unusual ambient undertones and some keyboard.

Songs-

1) What could have been

2) Sadness

3) Happiness

4) Ethereal

5) Alone

As usual I will record it myself then get it finished at Captain Toms.

Thank you for caring!!!! cool cool!!! Although you havent heard my songs yet.

Im a spelling retard but I take mean photographs.

Jester I bought an acoustic guitar because 1) I like acoustic guitars 2) I am going to play guitar for Emma Foreman 3) I like the colour 4) I love mellow music 5) and....ok, Jo McCafferty is lovely..... are you satisfied Jester????!!!!

Thank you for caring!!!! cool cool!!! Although you havent heard my songs yet.

Im a spelling retard but I take mean photographs.

Jester I bought an acoustic guitar because 1) I like acoustic guitars 2) I am going to play guitar for Emma Foreman 3) I like the colour 4) I love mellow music 5) and....ok' date=' Jo McCafferty is lovely..... are you satisfied Jester????!!!![/quote']

See when you're working with Emma, learn to spell her name right , ;)

Cheers

Stuart

Mr hog im looking forward to hearing this if you would give me a copy.

Also the 8th is going to be an interesting night me thinks' date=' which song are you doing or is it being kept a secret till the night?[/quote']

Ah, I am going to go. I will be playing Grown Mens tears, but, with stretchy chords. Miss McCafferty will have too sing though because I cant sing for shit, doesnt sound promising for my acoustic EP lol.

Emma, I got it for 4 in Tescos, It was a cold day and I needed something to cover that bald heed. :up: