aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Why do things always break near christmas?

My car exhaust has suddenly became rather noisy and it's going to cost me 80 quid for a new one (well for a new rear section of the exhaust). bugger.

And my road tax is due. Fucking cars. :rolleyes: I should've stuck to walking.

I remember someone took my mum's car door off on xmas eve years ago. That was quite scary, a few seconds later it could have been my mum aswell.

my old car always seemed to have a problem with it first it was the manifold leaking, then the brakes got that sorted then the manifold got worse. but it died a few weeks ago. im crossing my fingers the one i have now is more reliable. cars are a bitch when you dont have much money

Guest you_nazi

uh.... i lost my bus pass... costing me half my christmas shopping to get into town in the morning.

:(

the heater in my car is fucked try driving into work at 7 in traffic with no heater and keeping ur hands on the steering wheel is almost impossible. Oh did i mention wiping the window every 5 secs? lol!

well the back box section of my exhaust actually snapped off at lunchtime today (speed bumps, pfft) but now I have a nice shiny new one.