aberdeen-music

How godlike were Therapy?

Weirzbowski

quite right. we used to cover 'screamager'. badly i imagine.

lanegan was simply lovely. great sound, oliveri on rythym guitar, top drummer, etc

they played all the rocking ones off of bubblegum, a smattering of older tracks (no 'sunrise' though), auto-pilot and finished with gospel plow. i wet myself at that point.

nicks support set was ramshackle but fun, some solo stuff, some Queens songs (ode to clarissa, woo!), etc. a man shouting expletives while hacking away at an acoustic guitar has never been so entertaining...

'Twas an awesome night. "Potato Junkie", "Knives" and "Turn" got me moist. As did Winnebago Deal going from that instrumental tune straight into "Manhunt". I wept a shit, I truly did. Andy Cairns drunkenly kissing every single person within two yards of him at the end of Air Guitar was the perfect end to the evening. More gigs like this please Moshulu!

God bless rock. :up:

'Twas an awesome night. "Potato Junkie"' date=' "Knives" and "Turn" got me moist. As did Winnebago Deal going from that instrumental tune straight into "Manhunt". I wept a shit, I truly did. Andy Cairns drunkenly kissing every single person within two yards of him at the end of Air Guitar was the perfect end to the evening. More gigs like this please Moshulu!

God bless rock. :up:[/quote']

i saw you at the bar at the end, or it was another member of RL

Guest tv tanned

I didn't make this gig, unfortunately, due to a clash with a friend's birthday. Wish I had just gone now, but I saw them supporting the 'Hearts in Edinburgh so it wasn't quite so bad!

Turned up for Air Guitar and boogied the night away though :)

i saw you at the bar at the end' date=' or it was another member of RL[/quote']

We were all the gig, dishing out CDs to Therapy? and receiving man snogs in return. That was the best gig I've been to at Moshulu, Winnebago Deal were the fucking shit too, I was moistened by them and musically brought off by Therapy?, around the time they played 'Potato Junkie'. Awesome.

Hopefully to return in May/June.

It really was a superb day; albeit a very very long one.

Thanks to all that helped out.

Ross

Nice one, still gutted i missed them but had to go to a mates birthday, now you just need to get the cooper temple clause and eighties matchbox and i'll love you long time