aberdeen-music

Parents

LimsKragma

Ha.... parents?

You haven't met mine.... my dad is nice...

However... My mother could possibly be Hitler re-born... and that's not a joke.

2 suicide attempts later...I was kicked out my parents house earlier this year :up:

I get on okay with them now though... but I hardly talk to them... that of course could be the key to getting on with them.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I get on okay with them now though... but I hardly talk to them... that of course could be the key to getting on with them.

Very true. As soon as I moved out of the parental home, my relationship with my dad improved immeasurably. Still to this day, my folks can't completely come to terms with the fact that I don't give a fuck about being successful, rich,marrying, having kids or any other artificial constructs. The rest of my life is going to be more of the present i.e. getting drunk, reading, buying noise and working part-time, which is enough to pay the mortgage. As Appendix said, "money is not my currency". My old man himself describes his politics as "somewhere to the right of Stalin" so at least he's honest, just wrong. I can't talk politics with him, he reads the Daily Mail. So if he gets on his soap-box, I just feed him more cider which works a treat.

Very true. As soon as I moved out of the parental home' date=' my relationship with my dad improved immeasurably. Still to this day, my folks can't completely come to terms with the fact that I don't give a fuck about being successful, rich,marrying, having kids or any other artificial constructs. The rest of my life is going to be more of the present i.e. getting drunk, reading, buying noise and working part-time, which is enough to pay the mortgage. As Appendix said, "money is not my currency". My old man himself describes his politics as "somewhere to the right of Stalin" so at least he's honest, just wrong. I can't talk politics with him, he reads the Daily Mail. So if he gets on his soap-box, I just feed him more cider which works a treat.[/quote']

The first time my mum met my boyfriend she made numerous racist remarks and countless extreme right-wing remarks. His face was stunning. I then fell asleep and left him talking to her alone for a stirring 3 hours.

He is yet to forgive me, the poor Brute.

Cruelty may run in the family.

Oh... btw... when my mum watches documentary programs on Hitler she passes comments such as, "There's nothing wrong with that..." "That's a good idea" "I wish they did that now" and she's being serious.

your a very lovely person lester burnham but I seem to remember you being extremely right wing too? Does this stop at worshipping nazis? Or have you taken a completly different stance now?

This is Lester Burnham's robot.

Yes... I guess I was a tadge* right wing... but never did I come close to my mother, oh no... my mum would gas you all for having a messy bedroom and not wanting to live a grey existance. Oh yes.

However, now I have grown into old age (19) from my then child-like age... (17)... I am now.... according to ever reliable internet questionaires, "Right of centre".

Basically I'm nicer and have grown up a bit.

Thankyou.

Zeig Hail.... erm... sorry... I mean Goodnight.

Old habits die hard.

*tadge = a lot.

This is Lester Burnham's robot.

Yes... I guess I was a tadge* right wing... but never did I come close to my mother' date=' oh no... my mum would gas you all for having a messy bedroom and not wanting to live a grey existance. Oh yes.

However, now I have grown into old age (19) from my then child-like age... (17)... I am now.... according to ever reliable internet questionaires, "Right of centre".

Basically I'm nicer and have grown up a bit.

Thankyou.

Zeig Hail.... erm... sorry... I mean Goodnight.

Old habits die hard.

*tadge = a lot.[/quote']

Despite being over your shoulder when you wrote this on Saturday I still chuckled when I read this today.