aberdeen-music

Nuke the Neds

Guest valley69

Guest valley69
omg' date=' how many threads are there about hurting neds?!?!

i feel the smae way but theres no need to KEEP telling everone, every other day...[/quote']

3 of them had a go at me last nite when i was walking home, i didnt do anything to them they just demanded money and fags then shouted abuse at me. I just realise how annoying neds are and want a quick solution to the problem, nuking them seems the only way forward.

Aye there was one in O'donaghue's annoying the band the other night. He was shouting that the singers were miming and not really playing the guitar and swearing a lot. He then climbed on stage and attempted to prise the mike from the girl singer's hands and was promptly nutted to the floor by the guitarist. I heard the nose crack from where I was. He was then flung out by the bouncers arriving late on the scene. Priceless.

Ned....the word is from Glasgow in the 30's and is an acronym for ne'er do well.

3 of them had a go at me last nite when i was walking home' date=' i didnt do anything to them they just demanded money and fags then shouted abuse at me. I just realise how annoying neds are and want a quick solution to the problem, nuking them seems the only way forward.[/quote']

Probably the same 3 that attacked me and Rachel last night. Asked for a fag, so Rach takes out her packet and all three of them just help themselves to 2 or 3. I stayed back, I don't acknowledge people like that's existence. I find it's the best way to walk down Union Street on a Friday night.