aberdeen-music

Bonesaw

Bonesaw Bazz

Where's the pictures of Fluff and Simon on the final jam.

It wasn't till i was driving home i realised this was the first time i'd seen Fluff and Sid play together in over 10 years, it was great to hear Simon growling away too especially funny to hear his Queen and George Bush outbursts, age hasn't mellowed him any :)

I miss those days of Inextremis and Korpse, to be honest i feel very lucky to be around when they were playing.

I hope that Andy leaving wouldn't signal the end for Bonesaw or Hearsecrash as we need these bands to keep up Aberdeens tradition of great Death Metal bands.

Yep.... Dave can never have too many bands. Problem is he can never afford to jam with them as he's always skint. Interest noted though.... But fluff is the guy you need to speak to.

I was talking to Feeb on wednesday and he reminded me that it had been some 12 years since me and him had been in a band together. Feels like yesterday, although i have blanked the songs from my memory.