aberdeen-music

No more Shack (Glasgow)

rach

For those of you in Glasgow.....

the Shack and Trash burnt down this morning!

Ah well....at least they were both crap night clubs (although the building was pretty!)

Incidently, there was a fire in the Royal as well (apparently - at least there were firemen and one of the doctors said there had been a fire). Couldn't have been serious though as they left all the patients (well the babies in my ward) sleeping.....

The shack had it's 4th birthday on thursday night. How ironic. The shack was shit anyway. Long live the garage.

Good god, I went to the Shack once last year, can't remember why, had something to do with a birthday, jesus it was horrible. The thought of it brings me out in a rash. Can't say it being razed to the ground brings out feelings of any adverse nature. The Garage, though, is also a place I'd rather forget...

yeah its been smoking for a few days now....

i can say in all honesty that the shack is one of the most horrendous places in glasgow...the words cattle market dont even touch on the truth of that place!!

hopefully though this means more people will be coming to chart attack at the QMU on wednesdays now!!! *plug plug plug*.....talking of chart attack.....Colin Murray makes another return to the marvellous QMU next Saturday (4th Dec).....you know you cant resist...!!

yeah its been smoking for a few days now....

i can say in all honesty that the shack is one of the most horrendous places in glasgow...the words cattle market dont even touch on the truth of that place!!

hopefully though this means more people will be coming to chart attack at the QMU on wednesdays now!!! *plug plug plug*.....talking of chart attack.....Colin Murray makes another return to the marvellous QMU next Saturday (4th Dec).....you know you cant resist...!!

Sadly I can resist. Given that I won't be in Glasgow until the 4th January at the earliest.