aberdeen-music

best punk, fudge music awards 2005 - make your choice

The Ghost Of Fudge

Well, if they lost by one single point, that would mean it would be something like 99 points to Contra and 100 points to whoever won, so Amy voting would have actually meant they would have had 100 points too and therefore a tie. What would you have done then, huh?

Thanks for not voting last year Amy, you could have made it affa complicated :up:

Well' date=' if they lost by one single point, that would mean it would be something like 99 points to Contra and 100 points to whoever won, so Amy voting would have actually meant they would have had 100 points too and therefore a tie. What would you have done then, huh?

Thanks for not voting last year Amy, you could have made it affa complicated :up:[/quote']

I know, yeah. I stood with my dear friend Suzie, who also didn't vote, thinking "oops". I believe we would have got Contra the title. Our bad. :rolleyes:

Guest stuartmaxwell

yeah its punk-esque

certainly in ethics anyway!

still trying to book a GOFONES + Sticklebrick show

obviously looking to do it at drakes, as there is nowhere else capable enough!!!

In other GOFONES news, we are booked to play at GAVFEST 2005

yeah its punk-esque

certainly in ethics anyway!

still trying to book a GOFONES + Sticklebrick show

obviously looking to do it at drakes' date=' as there is nowhere else capable enough!!!

In other GOFONES news, we are booked to play at GAVFEST 2005[/quote']

Wow, gavfest '05 has already been mentioned before the new year turns!

So you managed to lace enough booze into gav's drinks in edinburgh to sway the decision then?!

P:V-h better be fucking on that bill also, or gavs hairy head will roll........