grrr...

Guest you_nazi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehehe

Yeah cats are just awesome :bat:

speaking of funny things happening to guitars, my old guitar teacher told me a story that he once found a burger with a bite out of it in one of his acoustic guitars (placed there by his kids). Well... that made me laugh like hell, especially when i imagine his reaction to finding it - such a character he was! :rolleyes: Oh Alfie Noakes, i wish i had seen it...

[quote name=thesultanofswing86)

speaking of funny things happening to guitars' date=' my old guitar teacher told me a story that he once found a burger with a bite out of it in one of his acoustic guitars (placed there by his kids). Well... that made me laugh like hell, especially when i imagine his reaction to finding it - such a character he was! :rolleyes: Oh Alfie Noakes, i wish i had seen it...

I once bought a kids size acoustic guitar from a charity shop, and there was a sanitary towel inside it (unused, fortunately!!) :down:

speaking of funny things happening to guitars' date=' my old guitar teacher told me a story that he once found a burger with a bite out of it in one of his acoustic guitars (placed there by his kids). Well... that made me laugh like hell, especially when i imagine his reaction to finding it - such a character he was! :rolleyes: Oh Alfie Noakes, i wish i had seen it...

I once bought a kids size acoustic guitar from a charity shop, and there was a sanitary towel inside it (unused, fortunately!!) :down:[/quote']

Did it have a bite out of it too?

the other day I had a chicken and pepper Pizza sitting on top of the oven while I waited for it to heat up, so I could have my tea.

My Cat hopped up, didn't fancy the peppers so he knocked them on the floor, ate the chicken and left paw prints in the cheese. WHen I found it I showed it to him, gave him a smacked bottom (only gently) and put him outside.

An hour later I let him back in, thinking he would have learned a lesson. As soon as my back was turned he hopped up and did a big piss all over the top of the stove to teach me a lesson. Which was nice.

What makes it worse is that he was obviously holding it in while he was outside so he would be ready when he got back in.

the other day I had a chicken and pepper Pizza sitting on top of the oven while I waited for it to heat up' date=' so I could have my tea.

My Cat hopped up, didn't fancy the peppers so he knocked them on the floor, ate the chicken and left paw prints in the cheese. WHen I found it I showed it to him, gave him a smacked bottom (only gently) and put him outside.

An hour later I let him back in, thinking he would have learned a lesson. As soon as my back was turned he hopped up and did a big piss all over the top of the stove to teach me a lesson. Which was nice.

What makes it worse is that he was obviously holding it in while he was outside so he would be ready when he got back in.[/quote']

Cat pissing on your stove...acctually laughed out loud and that...well sniggered for a while.