aberdeen-music

Bullet Belts

friendlybikerdude

wow' date=' i made someone feel good without even noticing..... ACE!

ill have a lookski on ebay for one actually, i hadnt thought of that[/quote']

There's nothin you can't get on ebay. I once saw a bit of toast with an impresson of Mary, Jesus's mum, on it. Was going for like 7000 dollars. Americans will do anything for food. There's nothing like a cool belt to finish a nice pair of tight jeans....

aaaaaaawwwww' date=' dont feel low and stupid and sad

kick someone, always makes me feel better :D[/quote']

I can think of many to kick. Hmm, aint really taliking about bullet belts no. Is that allowed? The only reason I joined in the first place was to pm someone, but now that I'm here I'm gonna try and make friends. Yay!!! Friendly metal folk! There's an ashvale in Portlethen.... Someone probably has a bullet belt there too. From ebay. Same as the leg spreader.

I've got one' date=' but I think I've only worn it a couple of times.

Reason being, it's not very good at what it's supposed to do - hold my jeans up.[/quote']

Ha, I didn't think it was supposed to even do that. I wear a normal belt underneath it. Maybe you should get fat like Santa. And being really jolly is always a good thing. Ho ho ho...

Do they make you look gay? Dave Murray wore one when he was in the early eighties. I like them' date=' but maybe I look gay. I'm not gay!!![/quote']

I believe mr Janick Gers was also sporting one on the Brave New World Tour, went well with his stonewash jeans ;)

Nah they're cool just the thought of all that metal scratching the shit out of my beloved 6 strings doesnt exactly turn me on!

There's nothin you can't get on ebay. I once saw a bit of toast with an impresson of Mary' date=' Jesus's mum, on it. Was going for like 7000 dollars. Americans will do anything for food. There's nothing like a cool belt to finish a nice pair of tight jeans....[/quote']

I think it eventually sold for $25,000.

When I saw it the other day it was going for $15,000 but on *cough* newsround today they were saying it went for 15,000 so I'm assuming it went up...

got mine in the Kirkcaldy indoor market Military surplus shoppie for 14.

it was brass and only one had a tip.

they also sell small set of like 6 bullets, all with tips for a bit pricier.

that fuckign attitude colthing or whatever are total rip-offs. they charge like 69 for chrome tipped ones. theres no fuckign chance id pay that.

but aye, I wear it all the time. as seen here.

2268f4.JPG