aberdeen-music

One Minutes Silence in Memory of Marcus

Flash@TMB

Woah, he died?!

I encountered Marcus several times over years, in the old Drakes I think first. He was always loud and outspoken, landed himself in many verbal arguments and disagreements over various things, but he was basically a harmless guy that you either engaged or ignored. Whatever happened to him, he can't of deserved, that's the bottom line. And his friends and family must be really devastated by this. Hopefully the Police do a good job and answers are found soon.

My tribute to Marcus will be to shout "Plaid Cymru!!" at the top of my voice and have a kebab, like he often seemed to be doing while staggering drunk up the road!!

RIP Marcus.

Guest tv tanned
I dunno. I can think of a few people who deserve a good hit and run but innocent people like this guy doesn't.

(not birdman)

another entry to the Lexicon of silly things to say.

I think a minute's silence would be a good idea. I hope as many venues as possible will join in this tribute. Never met the bloke, but nobody deserves to be left for dead.