aberdeen-music

Guilty pleasures

Larsen B

I don't really like Blink 182 but I really like the newish singles. Sadly someone stole my album/

The Police are amazing. Lauper is also The Shit!

I`ve had the new Mouse T single stuck in my head all day... Better than yesterday when I had That Don't Impress Me Much by that Twain woman.

You got any recent ones. Mine is that newest Blink 182 single. In fact i'm getting worried by my increasingly inability to hate Blink. But this song is just trying impossibly hard to song like the Cure anyway so it's okay.

i think alot of people are shy to admit they like blink because thiers so much propaganda against them

I thought I was doing badly in quite enjoying a Greenday song. Bon Jovi is the man, once I had a spice girls poster, I bought a cd with a Peter Andre poster and put it up (But I'm not gay...) Busted fail to not make me cry... Same as Mcfly.... Pehaps I should die.... The old woman and the fly... wow,

My hidden talent of writing cool rap lyrics is shining through.

Now would be the correct time to say "mothafucka"....

Bling bling and all that.....

Guest haigyman

FACT: Heart fuck rule

FACT: i am drunbk

FACT: i own 5ive's greatest thits and it fucking rules. atleast that song that goers 1 2 3 4 FIVE will make you get downvnow which they didnt play at moshulu. dicks