aberdeen-music

ideas for gifts

Untitled

Guest neil ex

Made by monks, Buckfast tonic wine can provide a different drunken experience. It's ace although it tastes horrible and smells of window cleaner and is black. I'm glad they don't sell it in bars, though it would be pretty cool. It's good for special occassions, but not very often.

tag.jpg

coal is only for naughty boys and girls...therefore ain't a very nice christmas present....

go to like superdrug or something, they have sooooo many cheapy gifts that smell good :up:

if not, cheese could always be an option :rolleyes:

lol' date=' they're free to good homes. adorable little things they are too. but im a bit wary after what happened to one of my puppies a few years ago. he was given back with cigarette burns on his paws and tongue.[/quote']

that's sick, what kind of a person would hurt a puppy :swearing:

now i really want a kitten, the problem being that you aren't allowed pets here...bloody student accommodation..pft..

that really sucks. well' date=' my cats going to be breeding for a loooooooooong time. no way am i letting her unusual colours die out. so if you still want one in a few years, just ask :)[/quote']

ace...will take you up on that offer in a couple of years... :up:

Guest neil ex

Well they don't sell it in most bars. Nice n Sleazys is a 'bar', not a 'bars'. You have to provide at least two examples before you have conclusive evidence to suggest that the tonic wine Buckfast is sold in, the plural, 'bars'.