aberdeen-music

Lose those pesky scenie points...

Bradley

I think you posted a link to "static" as a promotional song. Frankly i think it should have stayed promotional, and isn't even a good opening song let alone a good song in general, in my humble opinion of course

If the other three songs are similar to "static", then i think I am going to be reasonably disappointed with this EP

Btw the band are doing a sorta release show at the Lemon Tree on Saturday December 11th if anyone on here's interested.

Support comes from The Band from Uncle' date=' Seven Stone Under and Strobing Goat.

Personally I think it'll be fucking awesome, but then I'm biased...[/quote']

It sounds like an ACE gig although I've never heard The Band From U.N.C.L.E as of yet...

I think you posted a link to "static" as a promotional song. Frankly i think it should have stayed promotional' date=' and isn't even a good opening song let alone a good song in general, in my humble opinion of course

If the other three songs are similar to "static", then i think I am going to be reasonably disappointed with this EP[/quote']

you like ska so I doubt you'd like starfall - *judgmental bastard attacks once again*