aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scorge Spike

Caption competition.

Guest haigyman

"Interestingly his performance seemed unaffected despite having a young boy growing out the top of his head"

Having just watched Neo jump into Joe' date=' Camie got the uneasy feeling that things were about to get very messy indeed.[/quote']

does it make me a geek the fact this made me nearly fall off my chair laughing?

all hell broke loose today in an aberdeen bar as protesters outside were outraged by local band "black atom" as they sported combat style cargo pants in support of the british armys work in iraq. violence broke out at 11 just before camies and keeshers last bus to torry and hilton respectivley.no one was hurt in the incident but atoms 25 minute last song was brought to a holt at the 17 minute mark as someone dressed as spiderman hung of the clock tower above slains castle.

"As if being an old and terrible singer in an iron maiden tribute band wasn't bad enough' date=' im also being surrounded by a group of 14 year old star trek geeks...can life get any worse?"[/quote']

ROFL LMFAO LOL!!!111!!!

:rolleyes: Twat.

"As if being an old and terrible singer in an iron maiden tribute band wasn't bad enough' date=' im also being surrounded by a group of 14 year old star trek geeks...can life get any worse?"[/quote']

Yep, he could be a Rod Stewart fan... :rolleyes:

When was the last time you saw me post on a Rod Stewart forum??? Exactly, now piss off fanny-baws :finger:

'ok guys' date=' i'm serious...give me back my other fucking glove!' (in a really whiney voice)[/quote']

hahaha - cheers for posting Bill!! Nice to see you - happy new year btw! See you for a great session of theory next week :D