aberdeen-music

laptop for sale

ghost

Guest onlynik

Actually there are HP Vectra machines with pentium 166 and 200 Mhz processors which have USB ports on them, however the earlier models, 133, which don't. Also these machine had eight slots for EDO simms, which with about 96 meg would run windows 2000, but I digress.

i don't think they started doing USB until pentium 2 chipsets came about. not sure really. i'm pretty certain that laptop won't have USB on it though.

My P1 166MHz MMX chip computer has two USB ports, so the first part isnt true. I dont see why certain P1 laptops wouldn't have a USB interface either

stu,

doing well old bean. mia is as good as gold. her musical tastes stretch to deacon blue and prince at the moment - they help her sleep! beck and the microphones will be introduced alongside solid foods.

harry,

sorry it's a 4160T. no usb ports. it's got a tv out, infra red, 1 serial, 1 parallel, 1 PS2, 2 of those laptop card ports (I forget the acronym).

i'll check the messages more often next week - back at uni after the teaching placement...