aberdeen-music

Muchos Muchos Giggage

Ross

Guest tv tanned
This forthcoming week is a corker: Georgian Satelites at Drummonds on Wednesday; The Damned and our good selves on Friday at 'shulu; and Therapy?/Winnebago Deal on Saturday. Plus Mad Capsule Markets later this year' date=' plus a Radio Lucifer tour in Jan/Feb 05 for 2 1/2WEEKS! My cup runneth over.[/quote']

Tell me I did not just read Georgia Satellites are playing on Wednesday. An evening which I am not free on.

This stinks.

;(

Guest tv tanned
I couldn't believe it either' date=' but it's true. The support sound shit though, and GS probably won't be on till later (10.30-11pm ish if other Drummonds gigs are anything to go by), if that helps. I need a friend to go with ;)

EDIT: Replying to Hobbes[/quote']

will see, I have important stuff on that night, but I'll see how things pan out. PM me your mobile number and I can let you know on the night.

of course, for those of you who arn't going to see the damned and radio lucifer tmrw... might i draw your attention to

SYCAMORE followed by ERIC EUAN followed by RED MAN WALKING all lending support to...

DECKARD (a band consisiting of ex members from baby chaos and jesus jones)

....at the lemon tree tmrw. doors are at 9pm (first band on at 9.30) with tickets going for a very reasonable six pounds (four pounds for regulers etc).