aberdeen-music

Favourite Vampire Movies

Darth Elvis

Lost Boys. The Original Hammer Horror Dracula, you fools.

Underworld = *starts metal sound track* "IIIII ammm vammmppiirrreee, yyyooouuu arrreee weeereeewoolllfff, IIIIIII hhhaatttee suuuunnnn, yyyyooouuu haaaattteee siiillllvvverrrr, ooooooooooh yeah" *ends metal soundtrack*

Guest valley69
Lost Boys. The Original Hammer Horror Dracula' date=' you fools.

Underworld = *starts metal sound track* "IIIII ammm vammmppiirrreee, yyyooouuu arrreee weeereeewoolllfff, IIIIIII hhhaatttee suuuunnnn, yyyyooouuu haaaattteee siiillllvvverrrr, ooooooooooh yeah" *ends metal soundtrack*[/quote']

shaz u ok? :up:

Interview with the Vampire was a great movie.. then some idiot went and made Queen of the damned which was almost as bad as the vampire movie with Bon Jovi in it. The only reason Underworld was good is cause Kate Beckinsale is hot. Van Helsing was just awful. Thats pretty much most of the vampire movies I've ever seen.

I actually really loved Blade, it didn't ignore the mythology side that much... well... maybe, but it was still pretty damn good.

I have to say I loved Dusk til Dawn aswell and Interview with the Vampire was fantastic.

Still haven't seen Underworld or Van Helsing, the comments about Van Helsing are starting to make me wonder if I should even bother ;)

My favourite is prolly still Bram Stoker's dracula. Gary Oldman is a God.