aberdeen-music

and the 'best international act' is......

The Ghost Of Fudge

PMX are indeed quite the biz. I got their album the other week and it's fantastic. They haven't been up for a while but they are great live.

Pen15 have been rather quiet of late (I did ask Dav what they were up to last time I saw him but I've completely forgot) but they are deesc.

And as for Dirtbox... yes' date=' I see what people don't like about them but I think they're ace. Nothing beats a catchy, sing-a-long tune. And as Milner said, their new stuff is pretty brilliant. It's available for download at [url']http://dirtboxonline.co.uk

SO VOTE FOR THESE BABIES!

ah yes, but if you DO vote for these babies, it'll be a wasted vote! ha ha! coz they're not really nominated!

m-wuh-huh-huh, etc

Guest stuartmaxwell
quite. but they got utterly creamed in this category last year' date=' so had to drop out for some fresh meat: macrocosmica and laeto. both of whom absolutely kick arse.[/quote']

so true,

they bring tears to eyes!

fickle are pretty good an all like, mr tgf are we still looking good for april?

What no Fickle Public? Am I the only one whose slightly shocked by this? I know not that many peole have been keen on the name change but come on! They are one of the best rock bands in Scotland right noo and their new album is going to blow yr heads off!I kid ye not' date=' it's awesome![/quote']

I second this, Fickle Public all the way! The album is shit hot! Was anyone really aware of fickle public at the last awards? People still call them Purple Munkie so i'm assuming not... 'mon the public!!