aberdeen-music

and the 'best international act' is......

The Ghost Of Fudge

I have to say, having been nominated for a fudge award I now feel that I can retire in peace.

That said, we are getting beat by Sharon from Drakes and a snotty hybrid of godawful pop

punk bands. Ach well, it was always the way...

'Cuntkicker' got sacked from a call centre by the way. Metal in your ass!

Guest stuartmaxwell

so are laeto and tiltswitch

says a lot about the people who post on here

dirtbox are one of theeeeeee worst bands i have ever had the unfortunate luck to have been in the same room as

my old band were supposed to play with them once, i think i would have thrown my guitar at them

grrrr

PMX are indeed quite the biz. I got their album the other week and it's fantastic. They haven't been up for a while but they are great live.

Pen15 have been rather quiet of late (I did ask Dav what they were up to last time I saw him but I've completely forgot) but they are deesc.

And as for Dirtbox... yes, I see what people don't like about them but I think they're ace. Nothing beats a catchy, sing-a-long tune. And as Milner said, their new stuff is pretty brilliant. It's available for download at http://dirtboxonline.co.uk

SO VOTE FOR THESE BABIES!

PMX are indeed quite the biz. I got their album the other week and it's fantastic. They haven't been up for a while but they are great live.

Pen15 have been rather quiet of late (I did ask Dav what they were up to last time I saw him but I've completely forgot) but they are deesc.

And as for Dirtbox... yes' date=' I see what people don't like about them but I think they're ace. Nothing beats a catchy, sing-a-long tune. And as Milner said, their new stuff is pretty brilliant. It's available for download at [url']http://dirtboxonline.co.uk

SO VOTE FOR THESE BABIES!

Never a truer word spoken people