aberdeen-music

Id

Daniel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm... all these interesting bus stories reminded me of this one time, in Reading when me and jimmy were getting the bus back to my house from town - we were both 15 at the time

and i got on the bus and said "two half's to [insert destination] "

and the bus driver said "who's the other half?" - so i pointed to jimmy (those of you who may never have met him will not be aware of his tallness) and the bus driver man laughed and then refused to let him on unless he paid an adult fare - he was demanding to see ID that we didnt have - cos we were only 15... but anyways... we were getting off the bus and he made a little comment (something like.. next time pay the correct fare) and were all like 'we were trying too...'

and then when he drove past us the door was still open and he give us the finger...

how rude

so we phoned up and complained

- the people on the phone said he would be dealt with.. weather he was or not... doesnt matter

but you should always kick up a fuss... always... it's the british way..

hoorar

nah calum' date=' he would be in the year below us

and im still trying to work out who he is! lol sorry

if you know who i am come up and say hey in school or something and then i wont be so confused

and i presume it was you who emailed me about the pics for november rocks?[/quote']

lol you little Sherlock Holmes, yeh thats me.

i do know who you are but dont go to your school, thats all the clues you get, but i know one of your freinds pretty well

hmm... all these interesting bus stories reminded me of this one time' date=' in Reading when me and jimmy were getting the bus back to my house from town - we were both 15 at the time

and i got on the bus and said "two half's to [insert destination'] "

and the bus driver said "who's the other half?" - so i pointed to jimmy (those of you who may never have met him will not be aware of his tallness) and the bus driver man laughed and then refused to let him on unless he paid an adult fare - he was demanding to see ID that we didnt have - cos we were only 15... but anyways... we were getting off the bus and he made a little comment (something like.. next time pay the correct fare) and were all like 'we were trying too...'

and then when he drove past us the door was still open and he give us the finger...

how rude

so we phoned up and complained

- the people on the phone said he would be dealt with.. weather he was or not... doesnt matter

but you should always kick up a fuss... always... it's the british way..

hoorar

the reading bus system is now much simpler

but a fucking rip off too

just 2 prices

1.20 for an adult

85p for a child

doesnt matter how many stops u go