aberdeen-music

Id

Daniel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*chuckle*

I was getting a child's fare on the bus up until getting my student bus pass, think they adult prices are too high.

If anyone had ever asked me to prove I was under 16 I would have said something like "I never realised you were required to carry ID to prove you were under a certain age..."

Randomness.

Guest neil ex
*chuckle*

I was getting a child's fare on the bus up until getting my student bus pass' date=' think they adult prices are too high.

If anyone had ever asked me to prove I was under 16 I would have said something like "I never realised you were required to carry ID to prove you were [b']under a certain age..."

Randomness.

There's only one way of looking at this Daniel, and that is to blame the likes of above. I'm not saying you wouldn't be asked to prove your age if the bus scammers didn't exist, but they certainly don't help the situation and only cause harm. Also, the likes of above force general bus fares to rise every so often. So anyone that uses a public bus, with the exception of the likes of above and pensioners, some spending their pensions on scratch cards instead, are affected by the actions of the likes of above. These people are making a mockery of your advanced physical appearance, a handicap in this day and age, and it's becoming an even bigger problem. I also experienced this problem when i was young, and I developed the nickname 'big foot' and have been scarred for life.

I'm having to make great effort to focus in order to write proper sentences right now.

There's only one way of looking at this Daniel' date=' and that is to blame the likes of above. I'm not saying you wouldn't be asked to prove your age if the bus scammers didn't exist, but they certainly don't help the situation and only cause harm. Also, the likes of above force general bus fares to rise every so often. So anyone that uses a public bus, with the exception of the likes of above and pensioners that spend their pensions on scratch cards instead, are affected by the actions of the likes of above. These people are making a mockery of your advanced physical appearance, a handicap in this day and age, and it's becoming an even bigger problem. I also experienced this problem when i was young, and I developed the nickname 'big foot' and have been scarred for life.

I'm having to make great effort to focus in order to write proper sentences right now.

[/quote']

i am entitiled to a childs fare because im 15

So anyone that uses a public bus' date=' with the exception of the likes of above and pensioners, some spending their pensions on scratch cards instead, are affected by the actions of the likes of above.[/quote']

I remember one time I was on the bus, and on came about 10 folk, and not one of them actually paid to get on. Fucking freeloaders. That bus was running on my 1.00 fare alone.

I hate (most) old people.

There's only one way of looking at this Daniel' date=' and that is to blame the likes of above. I'm not saying you wouldn't be asked to prove your age if the bus scammers didn't exist, but they certainly don't help the situation and only cause harm. Also, the likes of above force general bus fares to rise every so often. So anyone that uses a public bus, with the exception of the likes of above and pensioners, some spending their pensions on scratch cards instead, are affected by the actions of the likes of above. These people are making a mockery of your advanced physical appearance, a handicap in this day and age, and it's becoming an even bigger problem. I also experienced this problem when i was young, and I developed the nickname 'big foot' and have been scarred for life.

I'm having to make great effort to focus in order to write proper sentences right now.[/quote']

yes but you do have to realise why the hell should you have to pay an adult fare when you're still at school, have no job and don't have a student card. It's not fair hence people scam. Everyone has done it at some point although I give up sometimes, I start to feel bad. I do hope that you weren't insinuating that rainbow princess and people like her were indeed affecting the whole of aberdeen councils desicions on bus fares becuase they aren't. It's all to do with tax and general inflation in prices.

Guest neil ex
yes but you do have to realise why the hell should you have to pay an adult fare when you're still at school' date=' have no job and don't have a student card. It's not fair hence people scam. Everyone has done it at some point although I give up sometimes, I start to feel bad. I do hope that you weren't insinuating that rainbow princess and people like her were indeed affecting the whole of aberdeen councils desicions on bus fares becuase they aren't. It's all to do with tax and general inflation in prices.[/quote']

I appreciate what you are trying to say, but you should be more sympathetic towards people that are less forunate than yourself. Though some teenagers may use advanced physical features as an advantage by buying cigarettes and alcohol, and drinking in pubs and clubs around the city, not all teenagers that suffer APF are dishonest and use their illness to that effect. These are the people I really sympathise with. The disadvantages they, and I have, had to deal with outweigh the advantages greatly. People with APF have to suffer paying full prices; for pretty much all forms of public transport , for cinema tickets, for theatre tickets, for a happy meal, for shoes, for clothes, to go swimming..... Not to mention people can be very nasty towards APF sufferers. Alot of people don't want to give these people ID.