aberdeen-music

Drakes Monday

Camie

Originally posted by Foreskin Ninja

If everyone's seen it then what's the point?

If it's Grease that's on then I know i for one won't bother going.

Well if everyone's seen it then it doesn't matter if they're late and it means they can sing a long and things. Everyone loves Grease

Originally posted by LynDsey

well... grease - no! almost famous - i've seen! and rocky horror - NO!!!

what will you play? cause i kinda wanted to go..but i need a film that'll make me wanna go

How about Haggard?

Trailer here, for those with Real Player.

VIDEO-HAGGARD.JPG

"HAGGARD" is a scream.....this is a Camp Kill Yourself fans dream come true. Ryan Dunn's whole sick situation is brought on by himself and the guys are without mercy. The whole thing revolves around Ryan's weak ass relationships....so funny when you throw in such helpful friends as Bam Margera, Brandon DiCamilo and Chris Raab and of course Rake Yohn as the evil one. This is a real movie folks......with a plot, script, characters the whole thing - Bam and Brandon have done a killer job of putting this together. The obnoxious and disgusting things they do in order to bring revenge on Ryan's slut of a girlfriend played by Bam's real life love Jenn Revel. We also get to see DiCamilo go off on one of his classic freestyle tangents trying to market a "reverse microwave" - I think Brandon gets better drugs then most of us......just kidding.

So the movie is real funny. Side splitting funny....with a little rad skating thrown in for fun. The entire cast and crew showed up for the premiere and hung around the theater to talk to fans. One of the best times of my life...a killer independent film...and a damned kickass effort by Bam and his entire West Chester Crew."

------------------------------------------------------

"Haggard is a great example of how, if one has an idea, a video camera, and few friends, a movie can be made. Directed by skateboarder Bam Margera of 'CKY' and 'Jackass' fame, this is a movie shoddily filmed on handie cams and stars himself and his mates (most of whome have also been affiliated with CKY or Jackass). The story revolves around Ryan Dunn and his serial cheating girlfriend, which is supposidly based on a true story - in short, this film is bloody funny and if I was you, I would attempt to see it at all costs. This is not Shakespare in Love and this is not the Shawshank Redemption, if it had been made half as seriously as either of these two films then it would have been crap... but seen as they set out to make a crap movie then its actually pretty good."

Originally posted by Foreskin Ninja

How about Haggard?

Trailer here, for those with Real Player.

VIDEO-HAGGARD.JPG

"HAGGARD" is a scream.....this is a Camp Kill Yourself fans dream come true. Ryan Dunn's whole sick situation is brought on by himself and the guys are without mercy. The whole thing revolves around Ryan's weak ass relationships....so funny when you throw in such helpful friends as Bam Margera, Brandon DiCamilo and Chris Raab and of course Rake Yohn as the evil one. This is a real movie folks......with a plot, script, characters the whole thing - Bam and Brandon have done a killer job of putting this together. The obnoxious and disgusting things they do in order to bring revenge on Ryan's slut of a girlfriend played by Bam's real life love Jenn Revel. We also get to see DiCamilo go off on one of his classic freestyle tangents trying to market a "reverse microwave" - I think Brandon gets better drugs then most of us......just kidding.

So the movie is real funny. Side splitting funny....with a little rad skating thrown in for fun. The entire cast and crew showed up for the premiere and hung around the theater to talk to fans. One of the best times of my life...a killer independent film...and a damned kickass effort by Bam and his entire West Chester Crew."

------------------------------------------------------

"Haggard is a great example of how, if one has an idea, a video camera, and few friends, a movie can be made. Directed by skateboarder Bam Margera of 'CKY' and 'Jackass' fame, this is a movie shoddily filmed on handie cams and stars himself and his mates (most of whome have also been affiliated with CKY or Jackass). The story revolves around Ryan Dunn and his serial cheating girlfriend, which is supposidly based on a true story - in short, this film is bloody funny and if I was you, I would attempt to see it at all costs. This is not Shakespare in Love and this is not the Shawshank Redemption, if it had been made half as seriously as either of these two films then it would have been crap... but seen as they set out to make a crap movie then its actually pretty good."

fuck yeah!

Originally posted by Camie

Is film night still on at drakes tomorrow?

If so what film is being shown?

hello, just registered again, sorry for the delay!

well it can still happen if you want it to - but you'll all have to agree on a film first! oh and did i mention that i'm relying on someone to actually take along the film...?! :blushing: :grin:

Re: Re: Drakes Monday

Originally posted by DR DRAKE

hello, just registered again, sorry for the delay!

well it can still happen if you want it to - but you'll all have to agree on a film first! oh and did i mention that i'm relying on someone to actually take along the film...?! :blushing: :grin:

Does the player/projector support NTSC?

If either Haggard or Almost Famous are chosen, they're both in that.

Haggard is region free though, where Almost Famous is region 1.

?????

well i'm here on my own at the moment and i know jack s*** bout any of that stuff!!

all i know is we've got a video recorder that is hooked up to a (pretty old i think!) SONY 'SUPER BRIGHT' projector which will project onto our big screen. basic stuff really!

so maybe just a plain old video would do...

right i've got an idea....why doesn't everyone take along what they want to watch and we can have vote on each suggestion...a sort of imaginary clapometer!..that might be quite a laugh...