aberdeen-music

Project:Ven-hell/Fuck-OffMachete/Wonderboy

HeinzHines

hey jos you willy head. your parents thought you didn't deserve the h, so they didn't give it to you. And look what you did. You bit my foot so hard i had to go to hospital to get my toe removed. it was horrible. There was blue stuff and everything! Your never coming to a ven hell gig again. Bastard. so long sucker! i'm running away to Mexico to... :gringo:

hey jos you willy head. your parents thought you didn't deserve the h' date=' so they didn't give it to you. And look what you did. You bit my foot so hard i had to go to hospital to get my toe removed. it was horrible. There was blue stuff and everything![/quote']

Dear Mini,

I'm glad I got your toe... My only regret is that I didn't get your whole leg. Next time... next time. The blue stuff was tasty.

The only other thing that I have to say about that is that my parents gave me a real name and not just an adjective. They also gave me fingers for my gloves...

JoSS

Guest neil ex

fuck off machete and project ven-hell were both ace. i had a really good time. missed wonderboy.

joss, shall i take the chessboard towmorrow (wednesday), or are you going to take one along? i won't be so easily beaten this time, as i will make sure i'm in a state of soberness when we play. *shakes head*

Guest neil ex
I'll bring my chessboard. Using my own equipment gives me a competitive advantage... Let's get there early so we can play heaps of games.

Whatever' date=' it won't affect my game. What time will they let us in for chess? Are you up for going out afterwards? I'm sure Rossco will be game for some chess, and the gig of course....

[img']http://img3.exs.cx/img3/8610/dallas_thumb.png

'Maxwell, no more of your cheek or your name will go in the book.'

Are you going to throw chess peices at mini when poltitk are playing?

Cause you know i think it would be rude not too.

Im intreged (i think i spelt that completly wrong but who cares cause im ace) to see if you actually play chess and at how fired up a chess game can get, i believe new rules actually allows punching and taunting (in that order) :swearing:

Thats all i ask for' date=' things i can hurt politik with, words just arent working these days, oh well back to good old fashioned working mans voilence, ahhhhh[/quote']

haha! i have the upper hand.

Since reading your post 17 seconds ago, i've gathered my sword and shield. mini is brining his mace, joe is bringing the bow and arrow, and rikki will be leading the calvary

Come on... we all know that Mini can't lift a mace. He may try' date=' bless him, but the only weapon he could use effectively is a particularly sharp piece of paper. Paper cuts... ooooo nasty.[/quote']

You under estimate mini, i heard a story that single handed he won vietnam for the americans

oh wait, they lost? not how the movies tell it....