aberdeen-music

gig tonight

babykarma

hey folks' date='

There is a night of acousticness going on: The Deviadas, Jo mcCafferty, John Murray and Milner and Bob tonight @ the maltmill 9pm free entry

cheers,

Emma[/quote']

Should be a great night and one of the last times you'll get to see Jo playing her unique style of acoustic tequilla rock.Also there will be a plethora of aberdeen-music legends in attendance like the legendary Cloud, Hog, and many others... Worth a night of anyones time.

Cheers

Stuart

just been told..milner and bob can't make it..yikes. Not sure what order folks want to go on so not sure of the times...its very short notice...but alan cynic could u do a set? sorry for the messing about but I thought we had acts confirmed already. The deviadas will be on last so about 11pm but not sure of when the other acts want to go on...starts at 9pm tho

just been told..milner and bob can't make it..yikes. Not sure what order folks want to go on so not sure of the times...its very short notice...but alan cynic could u do a set? sorry for the messing about but I thought we had acts confirmed already. The deviadas will be on last so about 11pm but not sure of when the other acts want to go on...starts at 9pm tho

Try and get Jo on early, I mean if they sell tequilla at the Malt Mill she'll be incoherent by 9.15 ;)

Cheers

Stuart