aberdeen-music

Kerbdog Re-form

Afro Droid

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

Fully.

They make me very happy.

"Mexican Wave" seems to make it's way on to every mix CD I make.

Wilt were brilliant too, and I would feel sad if they had split up due to a lack of interest.

I remember they played Glow as it was called then and there wasnae a lot of interest, but they still played a brilliant show. And Kerbdog were brilliant at the Pelican a fair few years before that.

Ah, Cormak Battle - Amazing name, amazing songwriter, amazingly friendly guy.

I think there was interest at the Glow gig, it was supporting Turn I think it was. They'd just issued the one single, No Worries, and when Cormac announced it, loads of folk went 'yay!' which took him by suprise.

They played at the Lemon Tree too, supported by Purple Munkie. I did the lights for PM but couldn't go speak to the Wilt guys cos I would have pissed my pants. The only other time I was THAT excited was meeting the Foos!

I think there was interest at the Glow gig' date=' it was supporting Turn I think it was. They'd just issued the one single, No Worries, and when Cormac announced it, loads of folk went 'yay!' which took him by suprise.[/quote']

No man, it was definitely a Wilt "headlining" gig - I remember it well - There wasnae a big crowd there so Cormak asked everyone who was there to come nearer to the front. My mate and I stood right next to a speaker and were deaf for a week after! We both shook Cormak's hand afterwards - What a gent! A true genius!

I remember the Lemon Tree gig as well - Still got the ticket! That was a great gig too.

It's a pity other folk on the forum never liked Wilt as much as Kerbdog. Completely different bands, I suppose. I remember Kerbdog being touted as "The Irish Nirvana" Pah - Much better than that drivel!!!!!!!

F

Wilt were brilliant too' date=' and I would feel sad if they had split up due to a lack of interest.

I remember they played Glow as it was called then and there wasnae a lot of interest, but they still played a brilliant show. And Kerbdog were brilliant at the Pelican a fair few years before that.

[/quote']

I remember seeing them play with the Wildhearts and the Almighty I think it was at the music hall in about 93. They were ok but nothing special as the Wildhearts and the Almighty were. Ricky Warwicks album last year was one of the underated albums of last year, saw him play 4 times last year acoustically with Def Leppard, he was amazing. Blew away the other support act who were terrible, some twats called the Darlness.

Cheers

Stuart

No man' date=' it was definitely a Wilt "headlining" gig - I remember it well - There wasnae a big crowd there so Cormak asked everyone who was there to come nearer to the front. My mate and I stood right next to a speaker and were deaf for a week after! We both shook Cormak's hand afterwards - What a gent! A true genius!

I remember the Lemon Tree gig as well - Still got the ticket! That was a great gig too.

It's a pity other folk on the forum never liked Wilt as much as Kerbdog. Completely different bands, I suppose. I remember Kerbdog being touted as "The Irish Nirvana" Pah - Much better than that drivel!!!!!!![/quote']

NO WAY, it was the Turn gig he said that!!! Unless he said it at both gigs of course...

NO WAY' date=' it was the Turn gig he said that!!! Unless he said it at both gigs of course...[/quote']

Wilt/Seafood/Turn is the only gig that I remember Wilt playing at Glow 303 although they were excellent supporting Reef at the Music Hall

http://www.wilt.ie/htm/live.htm

I wondered how long it'd take Marsh to pop up in this thread with a Battle Tenacious D :D