1 Dublin, Ireland Ambassador

2 Belfast, Ireland Ulster Hall

3 Glasgow, Scotland Academy

4 Birmingham, UK Academy

6 Manchester, UK Academy

7 Nottingham, UK Rock City

8 London, UK Astoria

Hmm. I think I might be there. :up::up:

Yeah, this should probably be in general music but they don't have as good a taste in music as us :gringo::ding:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell' date=' I found out today that my first Higher prelim is on the 4th.....Jesus, I'm fucking gutted now. Why couldn't they just have gone one night later?! *dies*[/quote']

Think of the studying opportunities on the train or bus though! Nowhere to hide from revising when there's nothing else to do is there?

The after-gig adrenaline will see you through the exam also!

:band:

Think of the studying opportunities on the train or bus though! Nowhere to hide from revising when there's nothing else to do is there?

The after-gig adrenaline will see you through the exam also!

:band:

Oh aye, so we're all going to go to Megadeth, get home at like 3AM then sit the exam at 8 30, haha? It isn't happening, I just have to accept that I'm well and truly fucked. Unless we developed some system of transporting me home through telekinesis? Or maybe if I just hid under the pile of coats it would be OK........help!

Oh aye' date=' so we're all going to go to Megadeth, get home at like 3AM then sit the exam at 8 30, haha? It isn't happening, I just have to accept that I'm well and truly fucked. Unless we developed some system of transporting me home through telekinesis? Or maybe if I just hid under the pile of coats it would be OK........help![/quote']

umm

go to a different date?