aberdeen-music

best death ever

Untitled

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the guy gets hit by the car and then bounces off the other one!!

I think its from meet jo black i dont think ive laughed so much in all my life.

my friend sent me a clip of that, i laughed so hard and then i laughed harder when she found out it was brad pitt's character (she adores the twat) lol

final destination is so stupid - but hilarious! ha ha ha!

I laugh at the deaths on 6 feet under - but then you see the actors as a corpse and you kind of feel guilty. Anyone see the one with the drunk woman who had her head out of the car roof window? where she banged her head on the sign or traffic light? I laughed at that. But then you see her face afterwards. So gross!

The last death in the first Battle Royal

Man gets shot

Group of kids feel relieved

Dead mans mobile rings

Group of kids get a shock

Dead man rises fine and answers phone

Dead man argues with his wife telling her he wont be coming home

Dead man loses his temper and throws phone

Dead man shoots his phone with a hidden gun

Dead man eats the last cookie from Noriko Nakagawa's bag which he'd been munching through the whole film.

Dead man claims the cookies were great

Dead man dies.....

i reember being like...who..what...huh?

fucking great..and noriko's face is so priceless..shes like "BUH??"

i wana see that now!

Others i had forgottrn

the cross-laser death in resident evil

Paul Allen's death in American Psycho

Patrick Bateman: Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?

Paul Allen: They're OK.

Patrick Bateman: Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes' date=' but when Sports came out in '83,I think they really came into their own, commercial and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consimante professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.

Paul Allen: Hey Halberstram.

Patrick Bateman: Yes, Allen?

Paul Allen: Why are their copies of the style section all over the place, d-do you have a dog? A little chow or something?

Patrick Bateman: No, Allen.

Paul Allen: Is that a rain coat?

Patrick Bateman: Yes it is! In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

[raises axe above head']

Patrick Bateman: Hey Paul!

[he bashes Allen in the head with the axe, and blood splatters over him]

Patrick Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!

LOVE IT!!!

also....the hot tub death in valentine was freaky...but very cheesy!

uuuuhm..sure ill add more later!

The hitman with the ulcer in Dumb & Dumber where they plop some habanero peppers into his burger and then perform what they term "CPR" finally giving him the rat poison intended for them instead of his zantax.

The guy on the boat in Catch 22 when the plane flys too low over him and the propellor blends him from the waist up.

John Hurt in Alien of course - first saw that when I was 13 and it was like "WOW!"

Kathy Bates with the typewriter in Misery.

When the girl gets run over by the car in Donnie Darko.

The "Stuck in the Middle with You" scene in Resevoir Dogs.

The German captain decapitated by driving through a cheese wire in his jeep in The Dirty Dozen.

8 Ball from Full Metal Jacket getting his cock blown out of his trousers.

I still can only watch the shower scene in Psycho through my fingers.

The brilliant anti climax of the 'deadly' gunslinger Kevin Costner shoots first in the big gunfight in Open Range.

Gee there's so many. Great thread BTW!

I think it was speed' date=' not sure. When they are fighting on top of the underground train, and the guy just looks up and has his head clean off.

Lovely. And bloody hilarious[/quote']

yes, that was the film in which a bus was travelling at great SPEED and if it dropped it SPEED it blew up

it think it was called......the bus that couldnt slow down

• 4 weeks later...

Clerks - old guy has a heart attack while wanking and then gets fucked by Dante's ex in the toliet. niiiiiice...

Ginger snaps - not actually *real* deaths, but a kinda montage at the beginning with the sisters pretending to have killed themselves

Big Fish - the dream sequence kinda thing when the dad dies. kinda sentimental,but still pretty cool (busting out of the hospital and going down the river to die)

The Princess Bride - Vizzini and the Iocane powder-'Fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia' but only slightly less well known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line. Hahahahahahaha!'

And then death.

I love that film....

Clerks - old guy has a heart attack while wanking and then gets fucked by Dante's ex in the toliet. niiiiiice...

Ginger snaps - not actually *real* deaths' date=' but a kinda montage at the beginning with the sisters pretending to have killed themselves

Big Fish - the dream sequence kinda thing when the dad dies. kinda sentimental,but still pretty cool (busting out of the hospital and going down the river to die)

The Princess Bride - Vizzini and the Iocane powder-'Fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia' but only slightly less well known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line. Hahahahahahaha!'

And then death.

I love that film....[/quote']

Is that the Princess Bride with Andre the Giant in it? And I agree about the ending of Big Fish, it's lovely.

ha ha ha...

you have to watch 'vertigo', and old movie which just goes on and on.. and when the woman dies in the end, it is so thrillin that the movie has finished that u just want to cry of laughter and joy..

we watched it in uni yesterday (ha, im on the best course in the world) and i actually spat out my drumstick-lolly coz i was gonna choke on it laughin :nono: