aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Untitled

best death ever

has their ever been a death in a film which has made you giggle or laugh out loud due to its o.t.t nature or simply its stupidity

for me its always the death at the end of the exorcist with the dive out the window and plummet down the stairs

dont know why but it always makes me laugh

the fly 2 had the greatest death that made me laugh, the guy gets crushed by an elivator. it actually rewinded that scene over and over when i saw it

I actually bought Final Destination and Final Destination 2 today, purely for the deaths. I've never seen the first, but the sequel has the best deaths I've ever seen. Log through the face or pain of glass crushing a child anyone?

The "death by glass" in ghost...watched it today so thats fresh in my mind

and

the chick getting hit by the bus in final destination is quite quite funny.

(i remember some vauge "death by letterbox" incident in a horror film once, but i don't know what...funny though!)

Guest HARRY

It has to be either when the guy in goodfellas is being stabbed to fuck in the boot, or the death of the woman on the stairlift in Gremlins

Or in zombie flesh eaters 2, when the guy opens a fridge to find a zombie head flying towards him and biting his face off

If anyone has seen the Grudge yet. A guy jumps out the window and his body looks weird, everyone in the cinema laughed......it was pretty funny. In Valentine when the girl gets locked in a hot tub and the killer drills holes through the glass, thts pretty funny, its the stupidest death ever.

Guest Scorge Spike

Still think there's none better than Robocop where Paul McCrane's toxically deformed character gets splattered across an oncoming car. Quality!

When the guy gets hit by the car and then bounces off the other one!!

I think its from meet jo black i dont think ive laughed so much in all my life.

im currently watching that film

and fuck me that death is funny

watching it in slow-mo is even better :D