aberdeen-music

small enclosed area - seventeen whiskies

Aileen

dont know when this was released but i only got it about a month ago when they played glasgow, have been listening to it again recently and just thought i'd say its fucking cracking!!!

SEA are definitely a band i appreciate more on cd than seeing live however. technically theyre awesome, but seem to lack something in the way of stage presence. plus, the music they make is so trance inducing (in a good way) that i much prefer just to listen to it while im chilling out in my flat! this however will not stop me from going to their gigs....marvellous

just thought i'd let you know :)

Thats a worry....

Well, in a way... it is different. But not totally different.

We haven't gone in a new direction, we've just written much better songs, with ideas, rhythms and equipment that we haven't used before.

Based on the first 4 new songs that we're nearing completion, i think alot of people will be very impressed. We'll also be spending a lot of time working on new ways of playing songs, as we found that playing the same songs, the same way for months, got a bit stale. so expect alot more diversity and experimentation.

The next gig we'll be doing in Abdn will be Feb/March time i think, with an entire new set, and possibly a re-worked "Little Urban Achiever"

Thanks for all the positive comments regarding "Seventeen Whiskies" :up:

Guest stuartmaxwell
Well' date=' in a way... it is different. But not totally different.

We haven't gone in a new direction, we've just written much better songs, with ideas, rhythms and equipment that we haven't used before.

Based on the first 4 new songs that we're nearing completion, i think alot of people will be very impressed. We'll also be spending a lot of time working on new ways of playing songs, as we found that playing the same songs, the same way for months, got a bit stale. so expect alot more diversity and experimentation.

The next gig we'll be doing in Abdn will be Feb/March time i think, with an entire new set, and possibly a re-worked "Little Urban Achiever"

Thanks for all the positive comments regarding "Seventeen Whiskies" :up:[/quote']

booo, yer shite

get off the stage... :bat:

Well' date=' in a way... it is different. But not totally different.

Thanks for all the positive comments regarding "Seventeen Whiskies" :up:[/quote']

I'm less worried now....

Keep me up to date on the gig front please, its been too long since I saw you last.